Save on admission to the top San Francisco attractions
- Explore our contemporary interactive galleries and state-of-the-art exhibits that are narrated in Walt’s own voice, and feature early drawings, cartoons, movies, music, listening stations, more than 200 video screens, and a spectacular model of Disneyland.
- View one of Walt's greatest innovations: the giant multiplane camera that helped create spectacular 3D effects and changed the world of animation forever.
THE WALT DISNEY FAMILY MUSEUM
104 Montgomery St
San Francisco, CA 94129
In the Presidio
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day
The museum holds occassional free days throughout the year; call to find out if any are scheduled during your visit.
Last entry into the galleries is at 4pm. Please check the museum calendar for early closure updates.
Advice for Visitors
- Have your tickets ready to show before entering the museum to ensure speedy admission!
- Photography is allowed, but please, no flash.
- Please bring only water into the museum; no other liquids are allowed.
- For sketch work and drawings, only pencil is allowed; please do not bring pens into the galleries.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Shops: Museum Store
- The Walt Disney Family Museum has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on their website.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Best Time to Visit: Afternoons between 1-4pm.