Save on admission to the top San Francisco attractions
- Explore our contemporary interactive galleries and state-of-the-art exhibits that are narrated in Walt’s own voice, and feature early drawings, cartoons, movies, music, listening stations, more than 200 video screens, and a spectacular model of Disneyland.
- View one of Walt's greatest innovations: the giant multiplane camera that helped create spectacular 3D effects and changed the world of animation forever.
- Enjoy daily screenings of classic Disney films.
THE WALT DISNEY FAMILY MUSEUM
104 Montgomery St
San Francisco, CA 94129
In the Presidio
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day
The museum holds occassional free days throughout the year; call to find out if any are scheduled during your visit.
Last entry into the galleries is at 4:45pm. Please check the museum calendar for early closure updates.
Film of the Month: Add a film to your CityPASS experience for $5.
Advice for Visitors
- Have your tickets ready to show before entering the museum to ensure speedy admission!
- Photography is allowed, but please, no flash.
- Please bring only water into the museum; no other liquids are allowed.
- For sketch work and drawings, only pencil is allowed; please do not bring pens into the galleries.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Visit Ticket Desk for special exhibitions, daily film screenings, Spotlight Talks, and more.
- The FREE PresidiGo Shuttle provides service to and from downtown San Francisco, and also connects to visitor destinations around the park. There are three routes—Crissy Field, Presidio Hills, and Downtown—each with different schedules and stops. Access to the Downtown route is restricted during commute hours. Visit the Presidio website for details.
- Dining: Museum cafe
- Shops: Museum Store
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Best Time to Visit: Afternoons between 1-5pm.
Groups: For groups greater than 25, please contact Group Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to your visit.