Save on admission to the top San Francisco attractions
- Explore our contemporary interactive galleries and state-of-the-art exhibits that are narrated in Walt’s own voice, and feature early drawings, cartoons, movies, music, listening stations, more than 200 video screens, and a spectacular model of Disneyland.
- View one of Walt's greatest innovations: the giant multiplane camera that helped create spectacular 3D effects and changed the world of animation forever.
- Experience special interactives with AR technology from Google and Disney artist Glen Keane.
- Enjoy daily screenings of classic Disney films.
THE WALT DISNEY FAMILY MUSEUM
104 Montgomery St, The Presidio of San Francisco
San Francisco, CA 94129
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day
Special Exhibit Combination Ticket: Add the current special exhibit to your CityPASS experience for $5.
Film of the Month: Add a film to your CityPASS experience for $5.
Advice for Visitors
- Have your tickets ready to show before entering the museum to ensure speedy admission!
- Photography is allowed, but please, no flash.
- Please bring only water into the museum; no other liquids are allowed.
- For sketch work and drawings, only pencil is allowed; please do not bring pens into the galleries.
- Dining:Museum Café
- Shops: Museum Store
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Best Time to Visit: Afternoons between 1-5pm.
Groups: For groups greater than 20, please contact the ticket desk at 415-345-6800 at least 24 hours prior to the visit and brief them on the details of the visit.