Save on admission to the top San Francisco attractions
Some attractions have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Experience amazing and unique perspectives of the Golden Gate Bridge, art, architecture, sight-seeing and more only possible from the seat of a bicycle.
- Get expert, local advice on the best places to ride, sightsee, eat, and enjoy.
BAY CITY BIKE & PARKWIDE BIKE RENTALS
2661 Taylor St.
Golden Gate Park, next the Music Concourse
Marina, Fort Mason Entrance (near 10 Marina Blvd.)
2661 Taylor Street: Open daily 8:30am-8pm
Golden Gate Park, behind Music Concourse: Open daily 9am-6pm
Marina, Fort Mason Entrance: Open Fri-Sun 9am-6pm.
Advice for Visitors
- Please note that if you rent from one location and return to another, there may be a drop-off fee. If you rent anywhere before 4pm and return to another neighborhood, the fee is $10 per bike, $20 per e-bike, and $15 per tandem bike. If you return a bike to Sausalito that was not rented from Sausalito, the fee is $12 per bike, $20 per e-bike, and $15 per tandem bike.
- If you rent at the Wharf location listed above, but need to return after closing time, you can return to the 2661 Taylor Street late drop with no fee. Also, if you rent anywhere after 4pm, you can return to the 2661 Taylor Street late drop with no fee.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Bay City Bikes has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on their website.
Directions: Fisherman's Wharf location: Powell-Mason Cable Car
Golden Gate Park location: 7 Haight Noriega bus line
Marina location: 43 Masonic bus line
Union Square location: 45 Union/Stockton bus line
Accessibility: All locations are accessible; however, the bikes do require the ability to ride a bike independently (options for babies and children to allow for riding with parents are available).
Group: Groups of 10 or more, please email email@example.com prior to arrival.