Save on admission to the top San Francisco attractions
San Francisco CityPASS attractions are reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
If you'd like to be notified when the majority of attractions have reopened, please sign up here.
- Experience amazing and unique perspectives of the Golden Gate Bridge, art, architecture, sight-seeing and more only possible from the seat of a bicycle.
- Get expert, local advice on the best places to ride, sightsee, eat, and enjoy.
BAY CITY BIKE & PARKWIDE BIKE RENTALS
Fisherman's Wharf, 501 Bay St.
Golden Gate Park, next to de Young Museum
Marina, Fort Mason Entrance (near 10 Marina Blvd.)
FIsherman's Wharf, 501 Bay St.: Daily 9am-6pm
Golden Gate Park, behind de Young Museum: Thu-Mon, 9am-6pm
Marina, Fort Mason Entrance: Thu-Mon, 9am-6pm
Electric Bike: Upgrade to an electric bike for $35.
Daily Guided Tour: Upgrade to a guided tour for $35; see options here.
Advice for Visitors
- Please note that if you rent from one location and return to another, there may be a drop-off fee. If you rent anywhere before 4pm and return to another neighborhood, the fee is $10 per bike, $20 per e-bike, and $15 per tandem bike. If you return a bike to Sausalito that was not rented from Sausalito, the fee is $12 per bike, $20 per e-bike, and $15 per tandem bike.
- If you rent at the Wharf location listed above, but need to return after closing time, you can return to the 2661 Taylor Street late drop with no fee. Also, if you rent anywhere after 4pm, you can return to the 2661 Taylor Street late drop with no fee.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
Directions: Fisherman's Wharf location: Powell-Mason Cable Car
Golden Gate Park location: 7 Haight Noriega bus line
Marina location: 43 Masonic bus line
Union Square location: 45 Union/Stockton bus line
Group: Groups of 10 or more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to arrival.
Accessibility: All locations are accessible; however, the bikes do require the ability to ride a bike independently (options for babies and children to allow for riding with parents are available).