Alcatraz Day Tour Limited Ticket Availability
Alactraz Day Tour tickets can sell out far in advance, especially during the summer months; we recommend booking your tickets as soon as possible.
Buy your CityPASS with Alcatraz Day Tour directly from Alcatraz Cruises; see below for details.
San Francisco CityPASS with Alcatraz Island Day Tour
CityPASS has created a unique opportunity to include an Alcatraz Island Day Tour in your San Francisco CityPASS experience. This offer is only available by purchasing directly from Alcatraz Cruises and will replace the Blue & Gold ticket in the CityPASS booklet.
There are two ways to buy San Francisco CityPASS with Alcatraz:
1) Purchase your Alcatraz Day Tour timed cruise ticket now at alcatrazcruises.com. Then, when you arrive in San Francisco, go to the Alcatraz Cruises ticket booth at Pier 33 to upgrade your Alcatraz Cruises ticket to San Francisco CityPASS and receive your booklet. Please note you must receive your booklet before visiting any other CityPASS attractions or using your 3-day Muni Pass.
2) Call Alcatraz Cruises at (415) 981-7625 and press 5 to buy your CityPASS over the phone and reserve your Alcatraz Day Tour cruise time. Your booklet will be mailed to you, or you can pick it up at the Alcatraz Cruises ticket booth when you arrive in San Francisco.
The total cost for San Francisco CityPASS is the same for both purchase options.
The following Alcatraz Cruises tour options are not available with a CityPASS purchase: Night Tour, Behind The Scenes Tour, Alcatraz & Angel Island Tour.
What's Included (only when purchased from Alcatraz Cruises)
- Alcatraz Island Day Tour
- Cable Car & Muni Passport
- California Academy of Sciences
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Exploratorium OR San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA)
Advice for Visitors
- Alcatraz Island Day Tours are by timed reservation and subject to availability. Advance reservations are recommended. During peak season, Alcatraz Tour times can sell out and walk-up tour times might not be available.
- If you purchase San Francisco CityPASS with Alcatraz and plan to start your visit at a different CityPASS attraction, be sure to have CityPASS booklets shipped to you by Alcatraz Cruises.
- Allow approximately 2 1/2 hours for the total Alcatraz experience.
- The following Alcatraz Cruises tour options are not available with a CityPass purchase: Night Tour, Behind The Scenes Tour, Alcatraz & Angel Island Tour.
- For more Alcatraz Island Tour information including departure times, visit alcatrazcruises.com or email email@example.com with questions.
- The option to substitute Alcatraz Cruises is only available with San Francisco CityPASS; it is not available with San Francisco C3.