Save on admission to the top San Francisco attractions
San Francisco CityPASS attractions are reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
If you'd like to be notified when the majority of attractions have reopened, please sign up here.
- Delight in the boisterous barking of the Pier 39 sea lions as they greet you.
- Sail underneath the majestic Golden Gate Bridge and around mysterious Alcatraz Island.
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the San Francisco skyline.
- Move about the boat; there's indoor and outdoor seating.
- Discover points of interest about local landmarks as you sail by from the expert narration included on each cruise.
BLUE & GOLD FLEET BAY CRUISE ADVENTURE
San Francisco, CA 94133
West of the marina at Beach Street and the Embarcadero, 2 blocks east of Fisherman's Wharf
Bay Cruise Adventure is available 7 days a week; frequent daily departures.
Departure times vary by day and season, and special holiday hours apply; see website for details.
No service on Christmas Day.
Escape from the Rock Cruise: 1-1/2 hour bay cruise circles Alcatraz; with narration and special effects. Kids (5-11) receive one complimentary pair of 5x magnification Blue & Gold Fleet souvenir binoculars when you upgrade to the Escape from the Rock Cruise. Cost for CityPASS holders: $5.
Advice for Visitors
- See the world famous PIER 39 sea lions seasonally on K-Dock.
- It can be windy and cool on San Francisco Bay; bring a jacket with a hood.
- Blue & Gold Fleet has retired the original RocketBoat in anticipation of a new and improved RocketBoat in 2020. RocketBoat will not be available for the 2019 season, but additional Bay Cruises have been added to the Blue & Gold Fleet schedule for 2019 to ensure availability for all passengers.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Full-service snack bar (cash only)
Best time to visit: Morning and late afternoon cruises are least-crowded.
Accessibility: All boats are wheelchair accessible on the first deck.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.