Save on admission to the top San Francisco attractions
Notice to CityPASS Travelers
To learn about temporary attraction closures, product expiration and validity, our return policy, and how to contact us, please visit our Support Center. Our thoughts are with our customers and friends around the world during these difficult times. We hope you are looking forward to future travels as much as we are. If you'd like to know when the attractions reopen, sign up for notifications.
- Stroll through 300 feet of crystal clear tunnels for a scuba diver's view of over 20,000 marine animals from San Francisco Bay and nearby waters.
- Feel the unique sensations of touching sharks, rays and sea stars in the touch pools of Touch the Bay.
- Walk through the Near Shore exhibit tunnel to catch a view of a giant Pacific octopus — one of the smartest marine animals in San Francisco Bay.
- Explore the distinctive ecosystems that support an incredibly wide variety of marine life in Discover the Bay.
- Take advantage of animal feedings, movies and presentations by the Aquarium’s interpretive naturalists to enhance your visit.
- Aquarium of the Bay is part of the Bay Ecotarium, a group of six institutions (the Sea Lion Center, The Bay Institute, Bay Model Alliance, Bay Academy and EcoCenter Park, along with Aquarium of the Bay) committed to developing future environmental champions and informing decision makers and the public about the importance of watersheds and how their actions can help.
AQUARIUM OF THE BAY
The Embarcadero and Beach Street
San Francisco, CA, 94133
Open daily, 10am-6pm
Closed Christmas Day.
Hours may vary; visit website to confirm current hours.
Behind-the-Scenes Tour: Cost for CityPASS holders: $17.
Advice for Visitors
- See the world-famous sea lions seasonally at PIER 39's K-Dock.
- Visit the Events Calendar prior to your visit to learn special presentation and feeding times on your travel dates.
- Aquarium of the Bay does not validate parking at the PIER 39 Garage, but many PIER 39 restaurants do.
- Make a day of it; your aquarium ticket provides return privileges throughout the day. Come in the morning, leave for a waterfront stroll, then return for bat ray or shark feeding time.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Gift Shops: 2 retail stores
Best time to visit: Mornings are the least crowded.
Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Call (415) 623-5326.