Save on admission to the top San Francisco attractions
- Visit two world-class art museums in one day — both are included with CityPASS.
- Enjoy 360-degree panoramic views of downtown San Francisco, Golden Gate Park, the Bay, and the Marin headlands at the de Young's Hamon Observation Tower.
- Explore the de Young’s renowned collection of American art, including over 1,000 paintings, 800 sculptures, and 3,000 decorative arts objects; its the most comprehensive museum survey of American art in the American West.
- Take in spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Bay, and downtown from the Legion of Honor, and then see 4,000 years of ancient and European art, including Auguste Rodan's iconic "The Thinker" and works by Claude Monet, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, El Greco, and Rembrandt van Rijn.
DE YOUNG MUSEUM + LEGION OF HONOR
de Young Museum
Golden Gate Park
50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Dr.
San Francisco, CA 94118
Legion of Honor
Lincoln Park Golf Course
100 34th Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94121
Last entrance at 4:30pm.
Special holiday hours may apply.
Closed Mondays, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
The de Young's annual fundraiser, Bouquets to Arts will be held June 4-9, 2019. During that time, CityPASS is not accepted for admission.
Audio Tours: Audio tours of both the de Young’s and Legion of Honor’s permanent collections are available from Antenna Audio. The audio tour is designed in collaboration with the museum’s curators to enhance your visit, and is appropriate for all ages. Available languages include English, Spanish, French, Japanese, German and Chinese Mandarin. Purchase tours at the museum; cost: $8.
Advice for Visitors
- Families can enjoy viewing and doing art with numerous children’s programs; see details.
- Dining: de Young Café; Legion of Honor Café.
- Gift Shops: de Young Museum Store, Special Exhibition Stores
Accessibility: Both museums are wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs available at the Information desks. Free audio tours for blind visitors; printed scripts provided upon request. Assistive listening devices for Docent Tours available by appointment. Sign-language interpretation provided with two weeks' notice; see details.