Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
- Feel the energy, wonder and beauty of New York City day or night from 70 stories up.
- Use the binoculars to explore the unobstructed views through glass panels on the 67th and 69th floors and in the open air on the 70th floor.
- Marvel at Radiance, a breathtaking wall of glass panels, mouth-blown glass, crystal clusters, and fiber-optic lighting created by Swarovski.
TOP OF THE ROCK OBSERVATION DECK
50th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues
New York, NY 10111
Open daily, 11am-7pm
Last elevator ascends at 6:15pm.
Hours may vary on holidays.
20% off Your Purchase: 20% off purchase of $20 or more at Top of the Rock Retail Shops.
Sun and Stars Upgrade: Visit Top of the Rock twice within 24 hours, once during the day and then again after sunset to see the city in a whole new light. Available for purchase at Top of the Rock box office. Cost for CityPASS guests: $19+tax.
$5 off Rockefeller Center Tour: CityPASS guests receive $5 off the Rockefeller Center Tour, a 75-minute guided tour led by an expert historian. You'll explore the rich history and breathtaking artistry of one of NYC's most famous landmarks.
Advice for Visitors
- The free Viewfinder Mobile App for Android and iPhone enhances your visit with these tools: Virtual Viewfinder, Snapshot, Audio tour and Shop & Eat.
- Enjoy free WiFi throughout the building.
- If you have a wait for your scheduled Top of the Rock® Observation Deck entry time, consider taking the Rockefeller Center Tour. The 75-minute guided tour will entertain and inform you while you await your scheduled time.
- The Sixtyfive Bar at Rainbow Room offers cocktails and small plates Monday through Friday from 5pm-close and Sunday from 4-9pm. Don't miss your chance to enjoy the view from the highest outdoor terrace bar in NYC.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Restaurants on Concourse level of 30 Rockefeller Plaza (where you exit the elevators) and in the general vicinity.
- Gift Shops: Shops on 67th floor, 69th floor, and Concourse level of Rockefeller Center offer exclusive Top of the Rock items.
Best time to visit: Visit Top of the Rock Observation Deck between 8-10am or 10-11pm when it's less crowded.
Accessibility: All hallways, exhibits and restrooms are handicap accessible.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Tickets must be reserved in advance. To reserve online, go to www.topoftherocknyc.com/redeemcitypass. Or, the group leader can visit the box office in advance to reserve tickets. The box office is located at 50th St. (between 5th & 6th Ave.); please visit between the hours of 8-10am or 9-11pm to reserve tickets. There will be no exceptions made.