Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
- Feel the energy, wonder and beauty of New York City day or night from 70 stories up.
- Use the binoculars to explore the unobstructed views through glass panels on the 67th and 69th floors and in the open air on the 70th floor.
- Marvel at Radiance, a breathtaking wall of glass panels, mouth-blown glass, crystal clusters, and fiber-optic lighting created by Swarovski.
TOP OF THE ROCK OBSERVATION DECK
50th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues
New York, NY 10111
Open daily, 8am-12am
Box Office closes at 11pm; last elevator ascends at 11:15pm.
Hours may vary on holidays.
Rockefeller Center Tour Discount: CityPASS holders receive $5 off the Rockefeller Center Tour, a 75-minute guided tour led by an expert historian. You'll explore the rich history and breathtaking artistry of one of NYC's most famous landmarks. Must present proof of CityPASS purchase to redeem.
Advice for Visitors
- The free Viewfinder Mobile App for Android and iPhone enhances your visit with these tools: Virtual Viewfinder, Snapshot, Audio tour and Shop & Eat.
- Enjoy free WiFi throughout the building.
- If you have a wait for your scheduled Top of the Rock® Observation Deck entry time, consider taking the Rockefeller Center Tour. The 75-minute guided tour will entertain and inform you while you await your scheduled time.
- The Sixtyfive Bar at Rainbow Room offers cocktails and small plates Monday through Friday from 5pm-close and Sunday from 4-9pm. Don't miss your chance to enjoy the view from the highest outdoor terrace bar in NYC.
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck uses timed-entry ticketing; when you arrive with your CityPASS tickets, you'll be given a ticket for the next available time slot, which may not be until later, or in some cases, the next day. To reserve a timed ticket in advance, visit www.topoftherocknyc.com/redeemcitypass and follow the on-screen instructions; you'll receive a Top of the Rock ticket via email, which you will present for admission at your reserved time. You can also reserve ahead of time in person by visiting the Top of the Rock box office in advance of your desired visit day/time to secure tickets, as long as the visit time falls within the 9-day CityPASS validity period. If reserve in person, your 9-day validity period will start when you reserve your time.
- Dining: Restaurants on Concourse level of 30 Rockefeller Plaza (where you exit the elevators) and in the general vicinity.
- Gift Shops: Shops on 67th floor, 69th floor, and Concourse level of Rockefeller Center offer exclusive Top of the Rock items.
Best time to visit: Visit Top of the Rock Observation Deck between 8-10am or 10-11pm when it's less crowded.
Accessibility: All hallways, exhibits and restrooms are handicap accessible.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Tickets must be reserved in advance. To reserve online, go to www.topoftherocknyc.com/redeemcitypass. Or, the group leader can visit the box office in advance to reserve tickets. The box office is located at 50th St. (between 5th & 6th Ave.); please visit between the hours of 8-10am or 9-11pm to reserve tickets. There will be no exceptions made.