Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
- Feel the energy, wonder and beauty of New York City day or night from 70 stories up.
- Use the binoculars to explore the unobstructed views through glass panels on the 67th and 69th floors and in the open air on the 70th floor.
- Marvel at Radiance, a breathtaking wall of glass panels, mouth-blown glass, crystal clusters, and fiber-optic lighting created by Swarovski.
TOP OF THE ROCK OBSERVATION DECK
50th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues
New York, NY 10111
Open daily, 8am-midnight
Last elevator ascends at 11pm.
Hours may vary on holidays.
Rockefeller Center Tour Discount: CityPASS holders receive $5 off the Rockefeller Center Tour, a 75-minute guided tour led by an expert historian. You'll explore the rich history and breathtaking artistry of one of NYC's most famous landmarks. Must present proof of CityPASS purchase to redeem.
Advice for Visitors
- The free Viewfinder Mobile App for Android and iPhone enhances your visit with these tools: Virtual Viewfinder, Snapshot, Audio tour and Shop & Eat.
- Enjoy free WiFi throughout the building.
- If you have a wait for your scheduled Top of the Rock® Observation Deck entry time, consider taking the Rockefeller Center Tour. The 75-minute guided tour will entertain and inform you while you await your scheduled time.
- The Sixtyfive Bar at Rainbow Room offers cocktails and small plates Monday through Friday from 5pm-close and Sunday from 4-9pm. Don't miss your chance to enjoy the view from the highest outdoor terrace bar in NYC.
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck uses timed-entry ticketing; when you arrive with your CityPASS tickets, you'll be given a ticket for the next available time slot, or you can request a future time slot of your choice, based on availability. You are welcome to go to the box office or will call desk in advance of your desired visit day/time to secure tickets, as long as the visit time falls within the 9-day CityPASS validity period.
- Dining: Restaurants on Concourse level of 30 Rockefeller Plaza (where you exit the elevators) and in the general vicinity.
- Gift Shops: Shops on 67th floor, 69th floor, and Concourse level of Rockefeller Center offer exclusive Top of the Rock items.
Best time to visit: Visit Top of the Rock Observation Deck between 8-10am or 10-11pm when it's less crowded.
Accessibility: All hallways, exhibits and restrooms are handicap accessible.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Group leader must come to TOR in person, between the hours of 8-10 a.m. or 9-11 p.m., in advance of the desired date of entry to obtain Top of the Rock Observation Deck timed tickets. There will be no exceptions made.