Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
- Experience a powerful reminder of the loss of life that occurred at the twin reflecting pools, each nearly an acre in size. They feature the largest man-made waterfalls in North America and are inscribed with the names of the nearly 3,000 victims.
- See the historic "Survivor's Stairs", a remnant of the staircase through which hundreds escaped with their lives.
- Examine the background of the attacks, the story of what happened on 9/11, and the aftermath and continuing implications in the historical exhibition.
- Learn about some the individual victims and their stories and see portraits of the nearly 3,000 men, women, and children who were killed in the attacks in the memorial exhibition.
- Enter the dramatic Foundation Hall, containing the "slurry wall", a surviving retaining wall of the original World Trade Center, as well as the 36-foot-high "Last Column", covered with mementos, memorial inscriptions and missing posters.
9/11 MEMORIAL & MUSEUM
180 Greenwich St., World Trade Center
New York, NY 10007
Museum admission is free on Mondays from 3:30-5pm.
9/11 Memorial admission is free; the Memorial is open daily 10am-5pm.
The museum is closed to the public on 9/10 after 3pm and on 9/11. The memorial is closed to the public until 3pm on 9/11.
The museum will be closed May 30, 2021.
10% off Your Purchase: 10% off your purchase of $75 or more at the Museum Store.
Advice for Visitors
- Visit the What to Expect on Your Museum Visit and Before You Arrive sections of 911memorial.org for helpful information.
- Consider an evening visit as the Memorial pools are illuminated at night.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Café
- Gift Shops: Museum Store
Accessibility: The Memorial & Museum are both fully accessible. Click here for more information.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (212) 266-5200 or email email@example.com. Before arrival, please call or email Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, for helpful information and to arrange access via group entry.
Best Time to Visit: After 2pm is the least-crowded time to visit.