Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
- See famous NYC landmarks from a unique vantage point on the water.
- Get within 100 feet of Lady Liberty for up-close views and photo opportunities you can’t get anywhere else
- Enjoy the narrative from professional tour guides who love sharing their insights on NYC with visitors.
CIRCLE LINE SIGHTSEEING CRUISES
Pier 83 - Midtown
West 42nd St. and 12th Ave.
New York, NY 10036
For schedule and hours visit circleline42.com or call (212) 563-3200.
Please arrive 30-45 minutes early for boarding.
Some cruises are seasonal and do not run all year, so check schedules at circleline42.com.
Closed Christmas Day.
Special schedule Thanksgiving, New Year's Day and July 4th.
Not valid for special event cruises including: Bear Mountain, 4th of July, and New Year's Eve.
Cruise Upgrade: Upgrade to any cruise of greater value (excluding seasonal and special event cruises) for $5.
Premier Upgrade: Add Premier perks to your cruise, including shaded waiting area, express boarding, private deck or viewing areas, upgraded seats, dedicated food and beverage service and more. Cost: Best of NYC Cruise, $25; Landmark, Landmark + Brooklyn, or Harbor Lights Cruise, $15; Liberty Cruise, $10. (This cost is in addition to $5 upgrade fee, if applicable.)
Advice for Visitors
- The winter cruise schedule is limited and some cruises are seasonal, so plan ahead. Check available cruises for your travel dates: circleline.com or call (212) 563-3200 before you go.
- Be sure to download the Circle Line Skyline Navigator App before your cruise. Available in seven languages, it narrates the famous sites of New York City from your seat on the boat. For more info and to download, click here.
- If you would like to sail on the Harbor Lights cruise, be sure to arrive early, as there is only one departure per day, and it can sell out.
- Located close to midtown, Circle Line offers multiple cruise times each day, making it easy to find a time that works with your schedule.
- Enjoy the onboard café and full bar with a freshly prepared menu and hot and cold beverages available for purchase.
- While arriving 45-60 minutes prior to cruise departure is usually enough time to board your cruise, during busy times, some cruises fill quickly. Upon arriving at Circle Line, you will be able to choose the next available cruise of your choice. For the Landmark, Liberty and Harbor Lights Cruises, you can visit Circle Line in advance and secure boarding passes for your desired cruise, as long as the cruise time falls within the 9-day validity period. For the BEAST, you must exchange your CityPASS ticket for the time of your choice on the same day.
- New York CityPASS includes one regularly scheduled Landmark Cruise, Harbor Lights Cruise, or Liberty Cruise, or a ride on the BEAST (available May-September). New York C3 includes one regularly scheduled one-hour Liberty Cruise or a ride on the BEAST (available May-September).
- Dining: Menu of freshly prepared options and snacks, as well as full bar on board. No outside food or beverage allowed.
- Souvenirs, guidebooks and more available on board.
Accessibility: All vessels handicap accessible, except restrooms on older vessels.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: To make a reservation please call group sales at (212) 630-8885 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Group leader should call or email at least 3 days in advance to make a reservation. Please proceed to the special designated CityPASS ticket line at Pier 83 to secure boarding passes.