Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
Gallery Closures Due to Exhibit Changeover
From January 12-February 19, many of the Guggenheim's galleries, including the spiral rotunda, will be closed to the public due to exhibit changeover. Regular admission will resume February 20. During the changeover period, CityPASS holders may use their option ticket to visit Top of the Rock.
- Discover this impressive collection of modern art housed in one of the most significant architectural achievements of the 20th century.
- Explore the great spiral rotunda, featuring critically-acclaimed special exhibitions.
- Learn more about the world-renowned collection with free daily educator-led tours.
1071 5th Ave. at 89th St.
New York, NY 10128
Mon, Wed-Fri, Sun: 10am-5:30pm
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Hours may vary; visit website for current hours and exhibitions on view.
Advice for Visitors
- Pressed for time? Walk the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed ramps and see the permanent collection in less than an hour.
- Visit guggenheim.org to confirm hours and exhibitions on view.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: The Wright, Café 3
- Gift Shops: Guggenheim Store
Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible except for the High Gallery. Wheelchairs available free of charge; please ask a security guard at entrance for assistance.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (212) 423-3636 or email email@example.com. Group leader should call or email at least one week in advance to alert the Group Sales office to group's date of visit.