Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
Notice to CityPASS Travelers
To learn about temporary attraction closures, product expiration and validity, our return policy, and how to contact us, please visit our Support Center. Our thoughts are with our customers and friends around the world during these difficult times. We hope you are looking forward to future travels as much as we are. If you’d like to be notified when the majority of attractions have reopened, please sign up here.
- Discover this impressive collection of modern art housed in one of the most significant architectural achievements of the 20th century.
- Explore the great spiral rotunda, featuring critically-acclaimed special exhibitions.
- Learn more about the world-renowned collection with free daily educator-led tours.
1071 5th Ave. at 89th St.
New York, NY 10128
Mon, Wed-Fri, Sun: 10am-5:30pm
Tue and Sat: 10am-8pm
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Hours may vary; visit website for current hours and exhibitions on view.
Discount: Save 10% at The Wright restaurant. See booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Pressed for time? Walk the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed ramps and see the permanent collection in less than an hour.
- Visit guggenheim.org to confirm hours and exhibitions on view.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: The Wright restaurant and the museum café
- Gift Shops: Guggenheim Store
Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible except for the High Gallery. Wheelchairs available free of charge; please ask a security guard at entrance for assistance.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (212) 423-3636 or email email@example.com. Group leader should call or email at least one week in advance to alert the Group Sales office to group's date of visit.