Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Discover this impressive collection of modern art housed in one of the most significant architectural achievements of the 20th century.
- Explore the great spiral rotunda, featuring critically-acclaimed special exhibitions.
1071 5th Ave. at 89th St.
New York, NY 10128
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Hours may vary; visit website for current hours and exhibitions on view.
10% off Your Purchase: Save 10% at The Wright restaurant.
Advice for Visitors
- Pressed for time? Walk the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed ramps and see the permanent collection in less than an hour.
- Visit guggenheim.org to confirm hours and exhibitions on view.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: The Wright restaurant and the museum café
- Gift Shops: Guggenheim Store
- The Guggenheim Museum has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on their website.
Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible except for the High Gallery. Wheelchairs available free of charge; please ask a security guard at entrance for assistance.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.