Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
- Take in the entire skyline from one place; Edge's unique vantage point on the western side of Manhattan lets you see all the way from the tip of Central Park down to the Statue of Liberty and beyond.
- Leave the building and step out into the sky, suspended more than 1,100 feet up and 80 feet straight out into the air.
- Feel the thrill of leaning out over the edge with the busy city below. The outdoor deck is made of frameless glass panels boldly angled outward.
- Stand on top of the glass floor and look 100 stories straight down to see the city streets below your feet.
- Get an even higher perspective from the outdoor stairs and seating area. Look out over the top of the glass panels and past the edge of the deck. Have a seat and hang out in the sky with your friends and family.
- Take a once-in-a-lifetime photo at The Eastern Point, where there's space for one person to stand alone, surrounded by glass, air, and sky. You've never felt New York like this before!
- Go straight to the top! Edge's high-speed elevators will take you Level 100, where Edge is located, in 60 seconds.
EDGE AT HUDSON YARDS
20 Hudson Yards, Level 4
New York, NY 10001
The Edge entrance is on Level 4 of The Shops and Restaurants at Hudson Yards.
Open daily, 8am-12am
Advice for Visitors
- There is no time limit to how long you can stay at Edge. The average length of stay is about 45 minutes to an hour, but if you still haven’t worked up the courage to step on the glass floor or if you're enjoying the incredible view with a glass of champagne, feel free to stay as long as you like!
- Sip champagne or a signature cocktail in the sky with indoor and outdoor beverage and light food service.
- Dining: Peak Restaurant (Floor 101)
- Gift Shops: Beyond the Edge (Floor 4 and Floor 100)
Groups: Groups of 15 or more can contact email@example.com to reserve a time slot for a smooth entry experience.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Accessibility: Click here for information on accessibility.