Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
- Get an up-close look at one of the most varied aircraft collections on the east coast, representing all five of the U.S. armed forces.
- Climb in an actual Bell 47 helicopter, navigate through an interactive submarine and steer the wings of an airplane in The Exploreum.
- See the Concorde Alpha Delta G-BOAD, which crossed the Atlantic in 2 hours, 52 minutes and 59 seconds—the fastest crossing ever.
- Go inside the American guided missile submarine Growler which offers museum visitors a firsthand look at life aboard a submarine and a close-up inspection of the once "top-secret" missile command center.
- Explore original artifacts, photographs, audio, and films that immerse visitors in the science and history of Enterprise and the space shuttle era in the Space Shuttle Pavilion.
INTREPID SEA, AIR & SPACE MUSEUM
Pier 86, W. 46th Street and 12th Avenue
New York, NY 10036-4103
Last entry one hour prior to close.
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
10% off Your Purchase: 10% off Museum Store purchases.
Advice for Visitors
- Be sure to talk to the volunteers—many served aboard Intrepid or on other Navy ships.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Café
- Gift Shops: Museum Store
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Best Time to Visit: Arrive in the morning to ensure you have enough time to explore the whole museum.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (646) 381-5010 or email email@example.com.
Accessibility: Because of the Intrepid’s status as a National Historic Landmark, most of the Museum is fully accessible by wheelchair. Areas that are not accessible by wheelchair include the fo’c’sle, combat information center, submarine Growler and Concorde. All restrooms and dining areas are fully accessible, as well as the flight deck, hangar deck and mess deck. The Museum does not have wheelchairs available for public use. Lightweight stools are available to borrow from the Information Desk. For more information about accessibility, please click here or contact the museum at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-381-5158.