Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
- Enjoy unparalleled views of Manhattan’s iconic skyline and landmarks, including One World Trade Center, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge, Governors Island and more, aboard Hornblower’s hour-long See NYC Sightseeing Cruise.
- Explore New York City in your own language! Our sightseeing cruise is narrated in English and available in eight additional languages including Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean via Hornblower AudioTour App.
- See NYC Sightseeing Cruise departs multiple times daily from Pier 15 and travel down the East River, through New York Harbor, up the Hudson and back along Lower Manhattan’s shoreline.
- Step aboard the city's best happy hour cruise: Alive After Five from Hornblower. An onboard DJ provides the soundtrack and New York City provides the sights, while you enjoy savory bar snacks and specialty cocktails, along with iconic views of NYC's skyline.
HORNBLOWER SIGHTSEEING CRUISES
Pier 15 at South Street Seaport
78 South Street
New York, NY 10038
Pre-Boarding Photo: Purchase a pre-boarding photo taken next to a Statue of Liberty replica starting at $20. Available for purchase after cruise.
See NYC Sightseeing Tour Narration: Live Tour Narration is available in English; Additional languages available in eight languages: English, Mandarin, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish via free Hornblower AudioTour Guide App
Alive After Five Upgrades: Hungry Sailor: Upgrade with buffet stations including Tex Mex, Asian and Pasta for $15. Walk the Plank Upgrade: Upgrade with unlimited beer, wine and soda as well as buffet stations including Tex Mex, Asian and Pasta for $40. Fully Overboard Upgrade: Upgrade with premium open bar along with buffet stations including Tex Mex, Asian and Pasta for $64.
Advice for Visitors
- We recommend you arrive 30 minutes prior to your cruise time and check in at the box office. Boarding starts 30 minutes prior to cruise time; boarding for Alive after Five starts an hour prior to cruise time.
- An open deck is available; it’s recommended you bring along a light jacket or wrap in warmer months as it may get breezy on board, and appropriately warm clothes in winter months.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Concessions are available on board including light bites and refreshments.
Accessibility: All vessels and facilities are wheelchair accessible.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (646) 576-8400 or email NYreservations@hornblower.com.