Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
From April 20-29, many of the Guggenheim's galleries, including the spiral rotunda, will be closed to the public due to exhibit changeover. Regular admission will resume April 30.
Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Discover this impressive collection of modern art housed in one of the most significant architectural achievements of the 20th century.
- Explore the great spiral rotunda, featuring critically-acclaimed special exhibitions.
1071 5th Ave. at 89th St.
New York, NY 10128
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Hours may vary; visit website for current hours and exhibitions on view.
10% off Your Purchase: Save 10% at The Wright restaurant.
Advice for Visitors
- Pressed for time? Walk the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed ramps and see the permanent collection in less than an hour.
- Visit guggenheim.org to confirm hours and exhibitions on view.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: The Wright restaurant and the museum café
- Gift Shops: Guggenheim Store
Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible except for the High Gallery. Wheelchairs available free of charge; please ask a security guard at entrance for assistance.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Group visits are currently unavailable.