Save on admission to the top San Francisco attractions
- See the largest public living wall in the United States, with more than 19,000 plants and 21 native species—stunning from both the inside and the outside.
- Discover the works of artists such as Alexander Calder, Ellsworth Kelly, Anselm Kiefer, Sol LeWitt, Agnes Martin, Gerhard Richter, Richard Serra and Andy Warhol in the Doris and Donald Fisher Collection, one of the world's greatest private collections of contemporary art, spanning more than three floors of the museum.
- Explore the Pritzker Center for Photography, the largest space permanently dedicated to photography in any art museum in the United States. At 15,000 square feet, the center includes enhanced permanent collection galleries and new special exhibition galleries in rotation, along with a study center and the Photography Interpretive Gallery.
- Check out the Insta-worthy public bathrooms; each floor features a different, eye-popping color, including brilliant green, deep purple, shocking pink, aquatic teal and warm red.
- Treat yourself to a fine-dining experience at In Situ, a Michelin-star restaurant offering a curated menu of dishes contributed by over 80 chefs from around the world.
SAN FRANCISCO MUSEUM OF MODERN ART — SFMOMA
151 3rd St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
On Third Street between Mission Street and Howard Street
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Special Exhibitions: Special Exhibition upgrades/purchases can be made while presenting your mobile tickets, booklet or voucher at the ticketing desk.
Advice for Visitors
- Bring headphones and download the free SFMOMA Audio app. Hear beautifully produced stories featuring personalities not often heard in museums. Find it here.
- Enrich your visit with one of the daily public tours. Tour size is limited; participation is on a first-come, first-served basis. Learn more at the ticketing desk.
- Be sure to walk across the oculus bridge on the 5th floor, check out the view from the terrace on the 7th floor, and sit in the sculpture garden.
- Please note that your CityPASS ticket cannot be applied towards SFMOMA membership.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Sightglass Coffee (3rd floor), Café 5 (5th floor), and In Situ (street level)
- Gift Shops: Museum Store (located off of Third Street entrance)
Parking/Transportation: SFMOMA’s garage on Minna Street is a few steps from the museum’s main entrance on Third Street. It's convenient, and parking onsite directly supports the museum and its programs. Parking can be validated at the second floor Information Desk for all museum attendees. Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.