Save on admission to the top San Francisco attractions
San Francisco attractions are operating at reduced capacity and may be sold out or require a wait for the next available entry; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide for more details.
- Delight in the boisterous barking of the Pier 39 sea lions as they greet you.
- Sail underneath the majestic Golden Gate Bridge and around mysterious Alcatraz Island.
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the San Francisco skyline.
- Move about the boat; there's indoor and outdoor seating.
- Discover points of interest about local landmarks as you sail by from the expert narration included on each cruise. (Narration plays overhead on PA system in English, but is available in 8 other languages with use of your smart phone.)
- Enjoy the full service bar on board with a selection of mixed cocktails, beer, wine, soda and an array of snacks to choose from.
BLUE & GOLD FLEET SAN FRANCISCO BAY CRUISE
San Francisco, CA 94133
West of the marina at Beach Street and the Embarcadero, 2 blocks east of Fisherman's Wharf
Escape From the Rock Cruise: Upgrade to the Escape from the Rock Cruise! You'll get an extra 30 minutes added on to our one-hour San Francisco Bay Cruise that does a complete circle around the notorious island of Alcatraz, complete with great narration about the convicts who served there, the guards who worked there, and the few who escaped from there. Kids (5-11) receive one complimentary pair of 5x magnification Blue & Gold Fleet souvenir binoculars with the upgrade. Upgrade cost for CityPASS guests: $5.
Advice for Visitors
- See the world famous PIER 39 sea lions seasonally on K-Dock.
- It can be windy and cool on San Francisco Bay; bring a jacket with a hood.
- Bring your camera!
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Conveniently located next to PIER 39 and a short distance from Fisherman's Wharf where you can find great restaurants and shops to choose from.
Best time to visit: Morning and late afternoon cruises are least-crowded.
Accessibility: All boats are wheelchair accessible on the first deck.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.