San Francisco CityPASS attractions are reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
If you'd like to be notified when the majority of attractions have reopened, please sign up here.
Buy your CityPASS with Alcatraz Day Tour directly from Alcatraz Cruises; see below for details.
How to Add an Alcatraz Island Day Tour to CityPASS
Purchase your Day Tour timed ticket now at alcatrazcruises.com. When you arrive in San Francisco, go to the Alcatraz Cruises ticket booth at Pier 33 to upgrade your Alcatraz Cruises ticket to San Francisco CityPASS and receive your booklet.
If you prefer to have your CityPASS booklets shipped to you before your trip, call Alcatraz Cruises at (415) 981-7625 and press 3 to buy your CityPASS and reserve your Day Tour cruise time.
Please note you must have your booklet in hand before visiting any other CityPASS attractions.
What's Included (only when purchased from Alcatraz Cruises)
- Alcatraz Island Day Tour
- California Academy of Sciences
- Aquarium of the Bay OR The Walt Disney Family Museum
- Exploratorium OR San Francisco Zoo & Gardens
Advice for Visitors
- Alcatraz Island Day Tours are by timed reservation and subject to availability. Advance reservations are recommended. During peak season, Alcatraz Tour times can sell out and walk-up tour times might not be available.
- If you purchase San Francisco CityPASS with Alcatraz and plan to start your visit at a different CityPASS attraction, be sure to have CityPASS booklets shipped to you by Alcatraz Cruises.
- Allow approximately 2 1/2 hours for the total Alcatraz experience.
- The following Alcatraz Cruises tour options are not available with a CityPass purchase: Night Tour, Behind The Scenes Tour, Alcatraz & Angel Island Tour.
- For more Alcatraz Island Tour information including departure times, visit alcatrazcruises.com or email email@example.com with questions.
- The option to substitute Alcatraz Cruises is only available with San Francisco CityPASS; it is not available with San Francisco C3.