Save on admission to the top Philadelphia attractions
Philadelphia CityPASS Attractions are Reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
If you'd like to be notified when the majority of attractions have reopened, please sign up here.
- Freedom Rising, a stirring, 360-degree theatrical production, takes you on a journey from America’s founding to the present day. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor calls it “the best 17-minute civics lesson in the country.” It'll give you goose bumps!
- Take the Presidential Oath of Office. Do you solemnly swear to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution? Be sworn in as the next president of the United States at this fun, interactive exhibit.
- Step up to the American National Tree, a towering display of touch-screens that introduces visitors to 100 individuals who made an impact on our constitutional history. There are several famous faces, but you’ll discover many unsung American heroes too.
- Explore American Treasures: Documenting the Nation’s Founding, an intimate look at the path the Framers took to create the U.S. Constitution and secure the Bill of Rights.
- Explore Civil War and Reconstruction: The Battle for Freedom and Equality, the first exhibit devoted to exploring how constitutional clashes over slavery set the stage for the Civil War, and how the nation transformed the Constitution after the war to more fully embrace the Declaration of Independence’s promise of liberty and equality.
NATIONAL CONSTITUTION CENTER
525 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Advice for Visitors
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Enjoy lunch and light snacks in Delegates’ Café and an onsite Starbucks. See website for hours.
- Gift Shops: National Constitution Center Museum Store
Accessibility: The National Constitution Center is committed to making its facilities, exhibits, and programs accessible for all audiences. Please notify the National Constitution Center of any special needs you or a member of your group may have by calling 215-409-6700. Find more information here.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 more: Please call the Group Sales Department at (215) 409-6800 at least two weeks prior to your visit.