Save on admission to the top Philadelphia attractions
Philadelphia CityPASS Attractions are Reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
If you'd like to be notified when the majority of attractions have reopened, please sign up here.
- Marvel at the sheer size of the Battleship once you get close to her.
- Pull the trigger and "fire" the M2 machine guns on the forecastle (forward deck).
- Check out the newly re-installed Quad 40 Guns on the fantail.
- Lie in bunks the sailors once called home.
- Check out a tomahawk missile launch in the Combat Engagement Center.
BATTLESHIP NEW JERSEY MUSEUM AND MEMORIAL
100 Clinton Street
Camden, NJ 08103
Hours vary seasonally; be sure to check the website for current hours before your visit.
Guided Tours: Inquire at the ticket desk in the Visitors Center about available guided tours.
Advice for Visitors
- Wear comfortable shoes—you'll be walking the length of the ship and climbing and descending the steps, called ladders. And be sure to dress for the weather!
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: The Chowline
- Gift Shops: Battleship Gift Shop
Best Time To Visit: Between 10am and 2pm.
Parking/Transportation : Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Accessibility : The Main Deck of the Battleship is wheelchair accessible.
Groups : Groups of 20 or more: Reserve your guided tour by calling (866) 877-6262 x144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.