Save on admission to the top Philadelphia attractions
Notice to CityPASS Travelers
To learn about temporary attraction closures, product expiration and validity, our return policy, and how to contact us, please visit our Support Center. Our thoughts are with our customers and friends around the world during these difficult times. We hope you are looking forward to future travels as much as we are. If you'd like to know when the attractions reopen, sign up for notifications.
- Marvel at the sheer size of the Battleship once you get close to her.
- Pull the trigger and "fire" the M2 machine guns on the forecastle (forward deck).
- Check out the newly re-installed Quad 40 Guns on the fantail.
- Lie in bunks the sailors once called home.
- Check out a tomahawk missile launch in the Combat Engagement Center.
BATTLESHIP NEW JERSEY MUSEUM AND MEMORIAL
100 Clinton Street
Camden, NJ 08103
Hours vary seasonally; be sure to check the website for current hours before your visit.
Guided Tours: Inquire at the ticket desk in the Visitors Center about available guided tours.
Advice for Visitors
- Wear comfortable shoes—you'll be walking the length of the ship and climbing and descending the steps, called ladders. And be sure to dress for the weather!
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: The Chowline
- Gift Shops: Battleship Gift Shop
Best Time To Visit: Between 10am and 2pm.
Parking/Transportation : Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Accessibility : The Main Deck of the Battleship is wheelchair accessible.
Groups : Groups of 20 or more: Reserve your guided tour by calling (866) 877-6262 x144 or email email@example.com.