Save 47% on admission to the top 4 Philadelphia attractions with CityPASS.
- Discover and learn more about the enormous and deadly prehistoric marine reptiles that ruled the Jurassic seas in Dinosaurs of the Deep.
- Touch slick, slimy and all-around cool Invertebrates at Creature Feature, Adventure Aquarium’s touch pool.
- Come 'nose-to-nose' with massive Nile hippos Button and Genny in a colorful landscape of light and sound in Hippo Haven.
- Watch Adventure Aquarium's flock of African Penguins swim, frolic and dive in their 17,000-gallon pool.
- Find yourself completely surrounded by some of the fiercest creatures in the ocean when you explore Shark Realm.
- Marvel at the variety of marine life you see in the 760,000- gallon Ocean Realm exhibit, home to over 850 species.
1 Riverside Drive
Camden, NJ 08103
On the Camden Waterfront
Open daily, 10am-5pm
Seasonal extended hours may apply; please check website for current hours.
Advice for Visitors
- The RiverLink Ferry connects the Camden Waterfront to Philadelphia's Penn Landing May-September.
- Dining: Feeding Frenzy Café, Philly Pretzel Factory
- Gift Shops: Adventure Pier Gift Shop
Best time to visit: Visit after 2pm when it's less crowded and the hippos are most active.
Accessibility: Aquarium and exhibits are handicap accessible.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.