Save on admission to the top Philadelphia attractions
Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Discover and learn more about the enormous and deadly prehistoric marine reptiles that ruled the Jurassic seas in Dinosaurs of the Deep.
- Touch slick, slimy and all-around cool Invertebrates at Creature Feature, Adventure Aquarium’s touch pool.
- Come 'nose-to-nose' with massive Nile hippos Button and Genny in a colorful landscape of light and sound in Hippo Haven.
- Watch Adventure Aquarium's flock of African Penguins swim, frolic and dive in their 17,000-gallon pool.
- Find yourself completely surrounded by some of the fiercest creatures in the ocean when you explore Shark Realm.
- Marvel at the variety of marine life you see in the 760,000-gallon Ocean Realm exhibit, home to over 850 species.
1 Riverside Drive
Camden, NJ 08103
On the Camden Waterfront
Open daily, 9am-6pm
Seasonal extended hours may apply; please check website for current hours.
Advice for Visitors
- The RiverLink Ferry connects the Camden Waterfront to Philadelphia's Penn Landing May-September.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Feeding Frenzy Café, Philly Pretzel Factory
- Gift Shops: Adventure Gift Shop
- Adventure Aquarium has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on their website.
Best time to visit: Visit after 2pm on weekdays when it's less crowded and the hippos are most active, or before 11am or after 2pm on weekends.
Accessibility: Adventure Aquarium is fully accessible for our guests in wheelchairs and for those for whom steps are a challenge. A manual wheelchair can be picked up at the information desk at no charge. A fully refundable $10 deposit is required for all wheelchair rentals. Wheelchairs cannot be reserved. They are first come, first served basis. Segways are not permitted in the Aquarium.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Please call (800) 616-5297 in advance of arrival.