Save on admission to the top Philadelphia attractions
- Touch slick, slimy and all-around cool Invertebrates at Creature Feature, Adventure Aquarium’s touch pool.
- Come 'nose-to-nose' with massive Nile hippos Button and Genny in Hippo Haven.
- Watch Adventure Aquarium's flock of African Penguins swim, frolic and dive in their 17,000-gallon pool.
- Find yourself completely surrounded by some of the fiercest creatures in the ocean when you explore Shark Realm.
- Marvel at the variety of marine life you see in the 760,000-gallon Ocean Realm exhibit, home to sharks, sea turtles, stingrays and more!
1 Riverside Drive
Camden, NJ 08103
On the Camden Waterfront
Open daily, 9am-6pm
Seasonal extended hours may apply; please check website for current hours.
Advice for Visitors
- The RiverLink Ferry connects the Camden Waterfront to Philadelphia's Penn Landing May-September.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Marketplace Café, Flying Fish Beer Garden, Coffeehouse and Sweet Treats
- Gift Shops: Adventure Gift Shop
- Adventure Aquarium has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on their website.
Best time to visit: Visit after 2pm on weekdays when it's less crowded and the hippos are most active, or before 11am or after 2pm on weekends.
Accessibility: Adventure Aquarium is fully accessible for guests in wheelchairs/electric convenience vehicles and for those who find steps a challenge. Manual wheelchairs and electric convenience vehicles (ECV) are available for rental at the Information Desk in the Main Lobby daily. A manual wheelchair can be rented for $6, with a fully-refundable $10 deposit required. An electric convenience vehicle can be rented for $25, with a fully-refundable $50 deposit required. Both manual wheelchairs and electric convenience vehicles are available daily on a first-come, first-served basis. Segways are not permitted inside Adventure Aquarium.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.