Save on admission to the top Philadelphia attractions
- Stand beneath the branches and lanterns of a life-size reproduction of the Boston Liberty Tree, where the first stirrings of revolt were discussed and debated, in one of the museum's most captivating immersive environments.
- Climb aboard a replica privateer ship to experience the war at sea—a favorite for kids of all ages!
- Stand among life-size replicas of members of the Oneida Indian Nation; listen and become immersed in the intense debate that led to their decision to break with the Iroquois Confederacy and join the American cause.
- Learn how to stand in ranks and move in formation as you prepare to experience the sights and sounds of the Revolutionary War in the Battlefield Theater.
- Follow General George Washington's Headquarters Tent's remarkable journey from the Revolutionary War to the present in Washington's War Tent, a moving and immersive film.
MUSEUM OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION
101 S. Third Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Open daily, 10am-5pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
Guided Tours: Guided Tours are available for an additional fee; please click here for more information.
Advice for Visitors
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Cross Keys Café
- Gift Shops: Museum Shop
Best Time To Visit: Late morning and early afternoon.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Accessibility: The Museum of the American Revolution is committed to making its facilities, exhibits, and programs accessible for all audiences in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please contact the Guest Services Department at 267-579-3596 Voice/TTY or firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your visit for any special assistance you may need.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Please call the Box Office/Ticketing number ahead of your visit at (215) 253-6731.