Save on admission to the top Philadelphia attractions
Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Interact with science team members who will roam the galleries offering science insight, curatorial highlights, and deeper exhibit engagement.
- Check out hourly Live Science Shows, including Liquid Air Show and Science of Combustion, performed from the PECO Live Science Stage in the Atrium.
- Watch live dissections take place in The Giant Heart exhibit, projected on the wall for ease of viewing.
- Enjoy 20,000 square feet of outdoor space for casual seating.
THE FRANKLIN INSTITUTE
222 North 20th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
On 20th Street and Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Center City
Crayola IDEAworks: The Creativity Exhibition: For over a century, Crayola has sparked imagination and ignited creativity all over the world. Best known for their iconic box of crayons, the spectrum of Crayola products is rooted in innovation and invention. Discover the next evolution of Crayola ingenuity in the world premiere of the blockbuster museum experience, Crayola IDEAworks: The Creativity Exhibition. On view February 13-July 18. Cost for CityPASS guests: $12 (purchase tickets upon arrival at the musuem.
Advice for Visitors
- Enhance your visit with live science shows and demonstrations; see details.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Learn about The Franklin Institute's safety guidelines and what to expect on your visit here.
- Gift Shop: Sci-Store
Best time to visit: Arrive early on weekends and holidays when it's less crowded. CityPASS holders can check in at the ticketing desk.
Accessibility: Click here for information on accessibility.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.