Save 47% on admission to the top 4 Philadelphia attractions with CityPASS.
- Enjoy the freedom of unlimited on-and-off privileges at 27 stops for the day of ticket validation.
- With your CityPASS booklet in hand, start your tour on-board any trolley or double decker bus.
- Delight in the historical tales, cultural highlights and entertaining stories told by highly-trained staff serving as your guide.
- See spectacular city views from London-style open-top double decker buses.
BIG BUS COMPANY AND PHILADELPHIA TROLLEY WORKS
5th & Market St
Philadelphia PA 19146
Tours depart from the Independence Visitor Center located at 5th & Market streets.
Summer (May‑Nov): daily, 9:30am‑5pm; tours depart every 30 min.
Winter (Dec‑Apr): daily, 10am‑4pm, tours depart hourly (weather permitting).
Additional tours offered during peak summer season.
Closed Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
(215) 389-TOUR (8687)
8-day Pass, Philadelphia Trolley Works and Big Bus Company : Use the coupon in your booklet to upgrade to an 8-day pass. Cost for CityPASS holders: $35 adult, $15 child.
Franklin's Footsteps Walking Tour: Get 20% off the Franklin's Footsteps Walking Tour. See Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, Carpenter's Hall and more. See the coupon in your booklet for details. Tours available November and April, weekends only, and daily May through October.
Advice for Visitors
- Philadelphia Trolley Works and Big Bus Company accesses all CityPASS attractions except the Adventure Aquarium. However, routes may change, so check with staff for current routing and/or connections to reach CityPASS attractions.
- Free courtesy shuttle pick-up from all center city locations during normal operating hours.
- For route info, see the printable Phila Trolley route map.
- Audio tours are available in Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian and Mandarin.
- Dining: Café
- Gift Shops: Museum Store
Best time to visit: Start your Philadelphia Trolley Works and Big Bus Company tour in the morning to maximize your tour experience.
Accessibility: ADA vehicles are available. Please give 24 hours notice to ensure accommodations.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Please call (215) 389-TOUR (8687) at least 24 hours before arrival.