Save on admission to the top Philadelphia attractions
Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Delight in the historical tales, cultural highlights and entertaining stories told by highly-trained staff serving as your guide.
- See spectacular city views from London-style open-top double decker buses.
BIG BUS COMPANY AND PHILADELPHIA TROLLEY WORKS
6th & Market St
Philadelphia PA 19146
Tours depart from the Independence Visitor Center located at 6th & Market streets.
Thu-Fri: 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm
Sat: 10am-4pm hourly, and 4:30pm
Sun: 10am-4pm hourly
Please arrive 20 minutes before desired departure time.
Closed Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Additional Days: Add additional days to your pass; inquire about pricing and availability when you present your CityPASS ticket to be scanned.
Advice for Visitors
- Philadelphia Trolley Works and Big Bus Company accesses many CityPASS attractions, plus other Philadelphia landmarks like the Rocky Steps, Independence Hall and City Hall.
- Free courtesy shuttle pick-up from all center city locations during normal operating hours.
- For route info, see the printable Phila Trolley route map.
- Audio tours are available in Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian and Mandarin.
- Tours run rain or shine. Please dress accordingly for the weather the day of the tour.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
Best time to visit: Start your Philadelphia Trolley Works and Big Bus Company tour in the morning to maximize your tour experience.
Accessibility: ADA vehicles are available. Please give 24 hours notice to ensure accommodations.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Please call (215) 389-TOUR (8687) at least 24 hours before arrival.