Save 50% on premium admission to the top 5 Chicago attractions with CityPASS.
Notice to CityPASS Travelers
To learn about temporary attraction closures, product expiration and validity, our return policy, and how to contact us, please visit our Support Center. Our thoughts are with our customers and friends around the world during these difficult times. We hope you are looking forward to future travels as much as we are. If you'd like to know when the attractions reopen, sign up for notifications.
- Experience the night sky over Chicago as it appeared in 1913 in the historic Atwood Sphere.
- Enjoy two sky shows, including the Adler’s premier show, Imagine the Moon.
- Follow the career of Captain James A. Lovell, Jr., commander of the Apollo 13 mission, learn the story of America's first steps to the Moon, and get up close to the Gemini 12 spacecraft in Mission Moon.
- Touch a piece of the Moon, Mars, Ceres and Vesta and feel a piece of an actual meteorite that crashed into the Earth in Exploring our Solar System.
Museum Campus Chicago
1300 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60605
Open daily, 9am-4pm
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Hours change occasionally. Check website for details.
(312) 922-STAR (7827)
Adler After Dark: Adult CityPASS holders can get $5 off on tickets (based on availability) to the Adler Planetarium's ages 21+ event, from 6pm-10pm, most 3rd Thursdays of every month. See details. See booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for a $5 off coupon.
Discount: Save 10% at the Space Shop and Save 10% at the Cosmic Cafe; see booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Give yourself time to see multiple shows; see details. Book your first two shows upon entry, and return to the box office to book additional shows.
- Stop by the Space Visualization Laboratory to speak directly with an expert and get answers to all your questions about space; daily 12-1pm and 2-3pm.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Cosmic Cafe
- Gift Shop: Adler Store
Accessibility: Museum and theaters fully accessible. Wheelchairs available upon request. Family restroom located near the South Entrance (street level).
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.