Save 49% on premium admission to the top 5 Chicago attractions with CityPASS.
- Spend time in Science Storms with a 40-foot tornado, 20-foot Tesla Coil, and 30-foot avalanche disc
- Walk through a real United 727, climb aboard the engine of the Empire State Express, the first machine to break the 100 mph, and gaze in awe at historic aircraft flying above you in the Transportation Gallery.
- Sea Earth’s atmosphere, the flow of ocean currents, changing cloud cover and the geophysical forces that shape our planet in near real-time in Earth Revealed.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy a scientific adventure in Chicago's only five-story, domed, wrap-around theater.
MUSEUM OF SCIENCE AND INDUSTRY
57th Street and Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60637
Just minutes from downtown Chicago.
GPS address: 5700 S. Lake Shore Dr., Chicago, IL 60637
Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes: Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes celebrates Marvel history with more than 300 artifacts including original comic book pages, sculptures, interactive displays, and costumes and props from Marvel’s blockbuster films. Examine the origins of iconic characters such as Spider-Man, Black Panther, Hulk, and Captain Marvel and see how they have evolved alongside society over the past 80 years, making these characters a pop culture mainstay. On view through October 24. Add tickets to this exhibition when you redeem your CityPASS online. Exhibit requires additional paid ticket and is subject to availability.
Advice for Visitors
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Reserve your special experience timed-entry ticket either in advance or upon arrival, as they can fill up quickly.
- Dining: The Brain Food Court, Museum Café, Finnigan's Ice Cream Parlor
- Gift Shops: Museum Store, Shop Earth, Museum Photo Studio.
- MSI Chicago has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on their website.
Best time to visit: Wednesdays and Thursdays are least crowded.
Accessibility: Museum and MSI Theater are fully accessible. Elevators available. Wheelchairs available in Entry Hall and at Space Center entrance.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.