Save 49% on premium admission to the top 5 Chicago attractions with CityPASS.
Hours are currently limited at Skydeck Chicago, and guests must make reservations before visting. Please visit the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Admire breathtaking views of up to 50 miles, including Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin.
- Look straight down to the streets of Chicago far below from The Ledge, glass floor balconies only 1.5 inches thick.
- High-speed elevators zip you to the top at 1600 feet (488 meters) per minute.
- Explore Chicago with interactive touch-screen activities and exhibits, and learn how Willis Tower went from dream to world icon in the 9-minute movie Reaching for the Sky.
233 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
Enter Skydeck on Jackson Street (south side of building)
Fri, 6-10pm; Sat-Sun 8:30am-10pm
Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
Extended hours may apply; see website for current hours.
10% off Your Purchase: Get 10% off your purchase of any one item greater than $25 at Skydeck Gift Shops.
Advice for Visitors
- Ultra-experience seekers recommend sitting, lying face down or doing handstands on The Ledge.
- Limited pre-opening and post-closing private Ledge breakfasts and pizza available with advance reservations; contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (312)875-9447.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Nine weekday-dining options in Willis Tower, located in Lobby and Levels 1 & 2
- Gift Shops: Skydeck Marketplace
Best time to visit: Between 8:30-9:30am is generally the least-crowded time to visit.
Accessibility: Ramps and elevator accommodate wheelchairs and scooters.
Groups: Groups of 30 more: Please call (312) 287-8174 either the day before your visit, or 3-4 hours ahead of arrival on the day of your visit.