Save 50% on premium admission to the top 5 Chicago attractions with CityPASS.
- Admire breathtaking views of up to 50 miles, including Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin.
- Look straight down to the streets of Chicago far below from The Ledge, glass floor balconies only 1.5 inches thick.
- High-speed elevators zip you to the top at 1600 feet (488 meters) per minute.
- Skydeck's new museum showcases the best of Chicago through interactive exhibits and endless Instagrammable photo ops.
233 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
Enter Skydeck on Jackson Street (south side of building)
Open daily, 9am-10pm
Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
Extended hours may apply; see website for current hours.
10% off Your Purchase: Get 10% off your purchase of any one item greater than $25 at Skydeck Gift Shops.
Advice for Visitors
- Ultra-experience seekers recommend sitting, lying face down or doing handstands on The Ledge.
- Limited pre-opening and post-closing private Ledge breakfasts and pizza available with advance reservations; contact email@example.com or (312)875-9447.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
Best time to visit: Between 9-9:30am is generally the least-crowded time to visit.
Accessibility: Ramps and elevator accommodate wheelchairs and scooters.