Save 50% on premium admission to the top 5 Chicago attractions with CityPASS.
Notice to CityPASS Travelers
To learn about temporary attraction closures, product expiration and validity, our return policy, and how to contact us, please visit our Support Center. Our thoughts are with our customers and friends around the world during these difficult times. We hope you are looking forward to future travels as much as we are. If you'd like to know when the attractions reopen, sign up for notifications.
- Admire breathtaking views of up to 50 miles, including Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin.
- Look straight down to the streets of Chicago far below from The Ledge, glass floor balconies only 1.5 inches thick.
- High-speed elevators zip you to the top at 1600 feet (488 meters) per minute.
- Explore Chicago with interactive touch-screen activities and exhibits, and learn how Willis Tower went from dream to world icon in the 9-minute movie Reaching for the Sky.
233 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
Enter Skydeck on Jackson Street (south side of building)
Summer (Mar-Sep): Open daily, 9am-10pm
Winter (Oct-Feb): Open daily, 10am-8pm
Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
Extended hours may apply; see website for current hours.
Discount: Get 10% off any one item greater than $25 at gift shops; see booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Ultra-experience seekers recommend sitting, lying face down or doing handstands on The Ledge.
- Request a free welcome message on our electronic welcome wall. Visit theskydeck.com/skydeck-concierge/see-your-name to send your request.
- Limited pre-opening and post-closing private Ledge breakfasts and pizza available with advanced reservations; contact email@example.com or (312)875-9447.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Nine weekday-dining options in Willis Tower, located in Lobby and Levels 1 & 2
- Gift Shops: Skydeck Marketplace
Best time to visit: Just after opening or after sunset. For great sunsets and twinkling nightscape viewing, plan on arriving at Skydeck 30-45 minutes prior to sunset time. (Go to sunrisesunset.com for the Chicago daily sunset times.)
Accessibility: Ramps and elevator accommodate wheelchairs and scooters.
Groups: Groups of 30 more: Please call (312) 287-8174 either the day before your visit, or 3-4 hours ahead of arrival on the day of your visit.