Save 49% on premium admission to the top 5 Chicago attractions with CityPASS.
Chicago CityPASS Attractions are Reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
While Adler Planetarium remains closed, CityPASS guests may visit two of the three open option attractions: Art Institute of Chicago, Museum of Science and Industry, and 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
Skydeck Chicago Requires Advance Reservations
Hours are currently limited at Skydeck Chicago, and guests must make reservations before visting. Please visit the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Admire breathtaking views of up to 50 miles, including Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin.
- Look straight down to the streets of Chicago far below from The Ledge, glass floor balconies only 1.5 inches thick.
- High-speed elevators zip you to the top at 1600 feet (488 meters) per minute.
- Explore Chicago with interactive touch-screen activities and exhibits, and learn how Willis Tower went from dream to world icon in the 9-minute movie Reaching for the Sky.
233 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
Enter Skydeck on Jackson Street (south side of building)
Fri, 6-10pm; Sat-Sun 8:30am-10pm
Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
Extended hours may apply; see website for current hours.
10% off Your Purchase: Get 10% off your purchase of any one item greater than $25 at Skydeck Gift Shops.
Advice for Visitors
- Ultra-experience seekers recommend sitting, lying face down or doing handstands on The Ledge.
- Limited pre-opening and post-closing private Ledge breakfasts and pizza available with advance reservations; contact email@example.com or (312)875-9447.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Nine weekday-dining options in Willis Tower, located in Lobby and Levels 1 & 2
- Gift Shops: Skydeck Marketplace
Best time to visit: Between 8:30-9:30am is generally the least-crowded time to visit.
Accessibility: Ramps and elevator accommodate wheelchairs and scooters.
Groups: Groups of 30 more: Please call (312) 287-8174 either the day before your visit, or 3-4 hours ahead of arrival on the day of your visit.