Save 49% on premium admission to the top 5 Chicago attractions with CityPASS.
Chicago CityPASS Attractions are Reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
If you'd like to be notified when the majority of attractions have reopened, please sign up here.
- Admire breathtaking views of up to 50 miles, including Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin.
- Look straight down to the streets of Chicago far below from The Ledge, glass floor balconies only 1.5 inches thick.
- High-speed elevators zip you to the top at 1600 feet (488 meters) per minute.
- Explore Chicago with interactive touch-screen activities and exhibits, and learn how Willis Tower went from dream to world icon in the 9-minute movie Reaching for the Sky.
233 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
Enter Skydeck on Jackson Street (south side of building)
Fri, 6-10pm; Sat-Sun 8:30am-10pm
Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
Extended hours may apply; see website for current hours.
Discount: Get 10% off any one item greater than $25 at gift shops; see booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Ultra-experience seekers recommend sitting, lying face down or doing handstands on The Ledge.
- Request a free welcome message on our electronic welcome wall. Visit theskydeck.com/skydeck-concierge/see-your-name to send your request.
- Limited pre-opening and post-closing private Ledge breakfasts and pizza available with advance reservations; contact email@example.com or (312)875-9447.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Nine weekday-dining options in Willis Tower, located in Lobby and Levels 1 & 2
- Gift Shops: Skydeck Marketplace
Best time to visit: Just after opening or after sunset. For great sunsets and twinkling nightscape viewing, plan on arriving at Skydeck 30-45 minutes prior to sunset time. (Go to sunrisesunset.com for the Chicago daily sunset times.)
Accessibility: Ramps and elevator accommodate wheelchairs and scooters.
Groups: Groups of 30 more: Please call (312) 287-8174 either the day before your visit, or 3-4 hours ahead of arrival on the day of your visit.