Save 51% on VIP admission to the top 5 Chicago attractions with CityPASS.
- See more than 26 million artifacts, including Sue, the world’s largest, most complete T. rex. (Note: SUE will be off display until spring 2019 for updates and restoration.)
- Go on an awe-inspiring journey through 4 billion years of life on Earth in Evolving Planet.
- Explore life on a tropical Pacific island in Traveling the Pacific.
- See how The Field Museum is leading the way in conservation of the wilderness and protection of the Earth’s biodiversity in Abbot Hall of Conservation Restoring Earth, and learn what you can do to get involved.
- Watch nature and science come to life before your eyes in an exciting 3D film experience.
THE FIELD MUSEUM
Museum Campus Chicago
1400 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60605
Open daily, 9am-5pm
Last admission at 4pm.
Closed Christmas Day.
3D Film: CityPASS includes your choice of one digital 3D film. Movie selection subject to availability.
Advice for Visitors
- Shows fill up fast! Upon arrival, go directly to the 3D Theater to secure a show time.
- Free highlight tours available; see information desk for schedule.
- Download the Field Museum Tours app from iTunes or the Google Play store; see details.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: The Field Bistro, Explorer Café
- Gift Shops: Main Store, Field Trip Store, Sue Store, Rock-ology Store
Best time to visit: Start your summer visit before 11am to avoid crowds.
Accessibility: Manual wheelchairs are available and free.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.