Save 54% on VIP admission to the top 5 Chicago attractions with CityPASS.
- See 360-degrees views of Lake Michigan, four neighboring states, and Chicago’s dazzling downtown.
- Speed 94 floors straight up in one of the fastest elevators in North America.
- Explore the interactive and multimedia technologies, available in 7 different languages.
360 CHICAGO OBSERVATION DECK
John Hancock Center
875 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Open daily, 9am-11pm
Seasonal hours may apply; please check website for current information. Last entry is 30 minutes before close.
TILT: See Chicago from a whole new angle! TILT is open each day from 9-11pm; ticket sales end at 10:30pm. Each TILT experience is $7 per person. Participants must be at least 42 inches tall. Tickets available at TILT desk on 94th floor.
Discount : Get 10% off any one purchase at Architect's Corner Cafe and Bar or $1 off TILT. See the coupon in your booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Architect's Corner Café and Bar at 360 CHICAGO
Best time to visit: Arrive first thing in the morning for the quickest trip to the top. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the least-crowded. (Go to sunrisesunset.com for daily sunset times).
Accessibility: All entrances accessible; Delaware Place entrance has direct elevator access. Disabled and parent-friendly restrooms on concourse and observatory levels.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.