Save on admission to the top Philadelphia attractions
- Visit the only attraction featuring 360-degree views of "Philly From The Top" 365 days a year.
- Get a top-down look at historic sites like the Ben Franklin Parkway, the Ben Franklin Bridge, City Hall and other major landmarks.
- Experience one of the three state-of-the-art audio zones and learn about monumental moments in Philly pop culture, music and sports.
- Go "Find Your Philly" and explore neighborhoods, landmarks and attractions with interactive touchscreens available in 5 languages.
- Enjoy tons of photo opportunities with extraordinary views by sunlight or starlight.
ONE LIBERTY OBSERVATION DECK
1650 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
1650 Market Street, Philadelphia PA 19103. Enter through the Liberty Place courtyard on Market Street between 16th and 17th Streets. One block from: Market/Frankford Line, Suburban Station, Love Park & Dilworth Plaza.
Sun & Stars: Upgrade to the Sun & Stars ticket for $5.50 and see the views by sunlight and starlight—two visits within 48 hours. Cost: $5.50.
Advice for Visitors
- Make One Liberty Observation Deck your first stop for a birds-eye view of your Philly adventure.
- Enjoy a FREE guided Philly From The Top Tour available everyday at 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 3pm, 4pm & 5pm.
- Dining: The Food Court at the The Shops at Liberty Place
- Gifts: Philly From The Top Gift Shop
Accessibility: One Liberty Observation Deck is wheelchair accessible. Service dogs are allowed.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Please call (215) 845-4160 or email email@example.com in advance of arrival.