Save 49% on premium admission to the top 5 Chicago attractions with CityPASS.
- See 360-degrees views of Lake Michigan, four neighboring states, and Chicago’s dazzling downtown.
- Speed 94 floors straight up in one of the fastest elevators in North America.
- Explore the interactive and multimedia technologies, available in 7 different languages.
360 CHICAGO OBSERVATION DECK
John Hancock Center
875 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Seasonal hours and special event closures may apply; please check website for current information. Last entry is 60 minutes before close.
$1 off TILT: See Chicago from a whole new angle! Regular price: $8. Cost for CityPASS guests: $7.
Advice for Visitors
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Architect's Corner Café and Bar at 360 CHICAGO
- 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on their website.
Best time to visit: June through August arrive before 11 am to avoid crowds. (Go to sunrisesunset.com for daily sunset times).
Accessibility: All entrances accessible; Delaware Place entrance has direct elevator access. Disabled and parent-friendly restrooms on concourse and observatory levels.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 30 or more: Call (312) 751-3681 at least one day in advance of arrival.