Save 39% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
Toronto CityPASS Attractions are Reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
If you'd like to be notified when the majority of attractions have reopened, please sign up here.
- Speed up to the 1,136 ft./346m LookOut in a mere 58 seconds in one of six high-speed glass-fronted elevators and take in the stunning views of Toronto.
- Look straight down from the world famous Glass Floor, with its outdoor terrace at 1,122 ft./342m.
- Check out the Outdoor SkyTerrace and feel the breeze at 342m (1,122 ft) above the ground.
290 Bremner Blvd
Toronto, Ontario M5V 3L9
In the heart of the Toronto Entertainment District
Open daily, 10am-8pm
Extended hours on weekends and seasonally; call or see website for current hours.
The SkyPod Observation Level: At a thrilling 447m (1,465 ft) high above the city, SkyPod is one of the highest observation platforms in the world with a unique and spectacular view like no other. Separate timed ticket required. Timed tickets may be purchased from the kiosk located on the LookOut Level for $15 plus applicable taxes (all ages).
Discount: Get 10% off at the Gift Shop and Photos by Magic Moments; see booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Reservations are recommended for 360 Restaurant and may be made online or by calling (416) 362-5411.
- Up for an even bigger adventure? Try EdgeWalk, a thrilling outdoor hands-free walk. Cost: Starting at $195 CAD plus tax. More information and reservations: (855) 553-3833 or see details.
- CN Tower offers guests free WiFi. Download the free CN Tower app—it includes wayfinding, points of interest, and tips and information to make the most of your visit.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: 360 The Restaurant, VUE Bistros or Le Café
- Gift Shops: The Gift Shop
Accessibility: Drop off and pick up on Bremner Boulevard, south of Tower and east of Rogers Centre. Wheel-Trans designated stop at Gate 7 of Rogers Centre. Nearest designated parking at Rogers Centre.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: For all inquires and bookings, please email email@example.com.