Save 40% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Speed up to the 1,136 ft/346m Main Observation Level in a mere 58 seconds in one of six high-speed glass-fronted elevators and take in the stunning views of Toronto.
- Look straight down from the world famous Glass Floor, at 1,122 ft/342m.
- Check out the Outdoor SkyTerrace and feel the breeze at 1,122 ft/342m above the ground.
290 Bremner Blvd
Toronto, Ontario M5V 3L9
In the heart of the Toronto Entertainment District
10% off Gift Shop and/or Digital Attractions: 10% off at the Gift Shop and/or the purchase of a Full Digital Photo Package from Magic Memories.
The SkyPod Observation Level: At a thrilling 447m (1,465 ft) high above the city, SkyPod is one of the highest observation platforms in the world with a unique and spectacular view like no other. Separate timed ticket required. Timed tickets may be purchased from the kiosk located on the LookOut Level for $15 plus applicable taxes (all ages).
Advice for Visitors
- Reservations are recommended for 360 Restaurant; make reservations online or call (416) 362-5411.
- Up for an even bigger adventure? Try EdgeWalk, a thrilling outdoor hands-free walk. Cost: Starting at $195 CAD plus tax. More information and reservations: (855) 553-3833 or see details.
- CN Tower offers guests free WiFi. Download the free CN Tower app—it includes wayfinding, points of interest, and tips and information to make the most of your visit.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: 360 Restaurant, VUE Bistros or Le Café
- Gift Shops: The Gift Shop
Accessibility: Drop off and pick up on Bremner Boulevard, south of Tower and east of Rogers Centre. Wheel-Trans designated stop at Gate 7 of Rogers Centre. Nearest designated parking at Rogers Centre.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.