Save 39% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
Toronto CityPASS Attractions are Reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
If you'd like to be notified when the majority of attractions have reopened, please sign up here.
- CityPASS includes admission to this historic castle and grounds, plus multimedia guide and Pellatt film.
- Enjoy 5 acres of beautifully maintained gardens from May through September.
- Explore the decorated suites, secret passages, an 800-foot tunnel, towers, and stables.
- Learn the Story of Sir Henry Pellatt in film presentation that follows the arc of this amazing man's life.
1 Austin Terrace
Toronto, Ontario M5R 1X8
Corner of Spadina Road and Davenport Road
Last entry, 4:30pm.
Closed early, 1pm Christmas Eve; closed Christmas Day.
Discount: Get 10% off at the Gift Shop; see booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Don't miss the Hollywood film posters from films shot at the castle, located on the lower level, or the antique cars located in the stables.
- Enjoy Casa Loma gardens from May to October.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Liberty Café
- Gift Shops: Castle Keep Gift Shop
Best time to visit: Arrive before 11:30am when it's less crowded.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Call (647) 725-1822.