Save 38% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
Notice to CityPASS Travelers
To learn about temporary attraction closures, product expiration and validity, our return policy, and how to contact us, please visit our Support Center. Our thoughts are with our customers and friends around the world during these difficult times. We hope you are looking forward to future travels as much as we are. If you'd like to know when the attractions reopen, sign up for notifications.
- CityPASS includes admission to this historic castle and grounds, plus multimedia guide and Pellatt film.
- Enjoy 5 acres of beautifully maintained gardens from May through September.
- Explore the decorated suites, secret passages, an 800-foot tunnel, towers, and stables.
- Learn the Story of Sir Henry Pellatt in film presentation that follows the arc of this amazing man's life.
1 Austin Terrace
Toronto, Ontario M5R 1X8
Corner of Spadina Road and Davenport Road
Open daily, 9:30am-5pm
Last entry, 4:30pm.
Closed early, 1pm Christmas Eve; closed Christmas Day.
Discount: Get 10% off at the Gift Shop; see booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Don't miss the Hollywood film posters from films shot at the castle, located on the lower level, or the antique cars located in the stables.
- Enjoy Casa Loma gardens from May to October.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Liberty Café
- Gift Shops: Castle Keep Gift Shop
Best time to visit: Arrive before 11:30am when it's less crowded.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Call (647) 725-1822.