Save 39% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
Attraction operating hours and days may vary; check current schedules.
Learn how attraction are keeping guests safe.
While CN Tower and Ontario Science Centre remain temporarily closed, Toronto CityPASS still saves 17% on admission to the four open attractions: Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, Casa Loma, Royal Ontario Musuem, and Toronto Zoo.
- Explore the waters of the world in the heart of downtown Toronto with 20,000 animals, 100 interactive displays, and multiple touch exhibits featuring sharks, stingrays and horseshoe crabs. Check out the immersive underwater viewing tunnel, stare in amazement at the extensive jellyfish collection, and soak in a live dive show!
- Ride a moving walkway through the underwater tunnel in Dangerous Lagoon and get close-up views of the aquarium's most fearsome-looking animals, including sharks, stingrays and sawfish.
- Explore the Great Lakes and Canada's surrounding seas in the Canadian Waters Gallery, where you'll find 17 curated habitats that spotlight the diversity of Canada's treasures, including the stunning Pacific Kelp exhibit, which features a wave maker that simulates the surge conditions of the British Columbia shoreline.
- Surround yourself with Jellies in Planet Jellies. The color-changing displays featuring five species of Jellies will make you feel as if you're on a different planet.
- Don't miss the Daily Dive Shows, featuring a diver who communicates with aquarium educators as well as the audience. They offer a fantastic opportunity to learn about the animals in their habitat.
RIPLEY'S AQUARIUM OF CANADA
288 Bremner Boulevard
Toronto, Ontario M5V 3L9
$5 off Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium: Save $5 on any full price adult or child ticket at Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium.
10% off Your Purchase: Get 10% off at Ripley's Cafe, Ripley's Photo Port and Ripley's Cargo Hold.
Advice for Visitors
- Check our online daily operating calendar for hours of operation.
- Live dive shows feature animal feedings with Ripley’s Divers and take place daily.
- Self-guided tours are available; they take about two hours to complete.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Please note that children 13 and under may not enter the aquarium without an adult.
- Dining: Ripley’s Café
- Gifts: Cargo Hold Gift Shop, Ripley’s Photo Port Station
Best time to visit: To avoid the rush, visit before 10am or after 3pm.
Accessibility: Please see website for information on accessibility.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Email groups@RipleysAquariumofCanada.com or call (877) 773-1497 x2642 in advance of arrival.