Save 38% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
- Experience Canada's largest indoor aquarium, with 16,000 aquatic animals, 100+ interactive displays, nine galleries, and three touch exhibits featuring sharks, rays and horseshoe crabs.
- Ride a moving walkway through the underwater tunnel in Dangerous Lagoon and get close-up views of the aquarium's most fearsome-looking animals, including sharks, stingrays and sawfish.
- Explore the Great Lakes and Canada's surrounding seas in the Canadian Waters Gallery, where you'll find 17 curated habitats that spotlight the diversity of Canada's treasures, including the stunning Pacific Kelp exhibit, which features a wave maker that simulates the surge conditions of the British Columbia shoreline.
- Surround yourself with Jellies in Planet Jellies. The color-changing displays featuring five species of Jellies will make you feel as if you're on a different planet.
- Don't miss the Daily Dive Shows, featuring a diver who communicates with aquarium educators as well as the audience. They offer a fantastic opportunity to learn about the animals in their habitat.
RIPLEY'S AQUARIUM OF CANADA
288 Bremner Boulevard
Open daily at 9am.
Visit website or call for current hours.
Advice for Visitors
- Check our online daily operating calendar for hours of operation.
- Live dive shows feature animal feedings with Ripley’s Divers and take place daily.
- Self-guided tours are available; they take about two hours to complete.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Ripley’s Café
- Gifts: Cargo Hold Gift Shop, Ripley’s Photo Port Station
Best time to visit: To avoid the rush, visit before 10am or after 3pm.
Accessibility: Please see website for information on accessibility.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more, please email groups@RipleysAquariumofCanada.com or call 877-773-1497 x2642 in advance of arrival.