Save 37% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
Notice to CityPASS Travelers
To learn about temporary attraction closures, product expiration and validity, our return policy, and how to contact us, please visit our Support Center. Our thoughts are with our customers and friends around the world during these difficult times. We hope you are looking forward to future travels as much as we are. If you'd like to know when the attractions reopen, sign up for notifications.
- Meet baby pygmy hippo Penelope and baby gorilla Charlie in the African Rainforest before visiting one of the largest reptiles in the world, Aldabra tortoises Rasputin, Queenie and Malila.
- NEW opening this December: Terra Lumina: An Enchanted Night Walk Into A Bright Future. Terra Lumina takes visitors on a journey through a luminous vision of our planet’s future. Passing through a portal, travelers will be transported to a fantastical vision of the year 2099, a time where humans have learned to live in harmony with nature, protecting our planet and the wildlife that calls it home. Visit torontozoo.com for details.
- Visit the Zoo’s polar bear family in the award-winning 10-acre Tundra Trek, along with snowy owls, Arctic wolves, Arctic foxes and more.
- Go down under at the Zoo’s Kangaroo Walk-Thru to walk among Western Grey kangaroos and wallabies (seasonal).
- Enjoy year-round animal keeper talks and explore five indoor tropical pavilions featuring animals from around the world. Plus, don't miss the Zoo’s Amazing Animal Show or the 2-acre Splash Island splash pad during the summer months.
- The Zoo’s Wild Rouge adventure, an ecologically themed zipline, transports guests down a 300-meter cable line at over 40 kilometers per hour and concludes with a thrilling zip drop off the landing platform!
2000 Meadowvale Road
Northeast of downtown at Highway 401 and Meadowvale Road (exit 389)
Hours subject to change without notice; see website or call for current hours.
Last admission one hour before closing.
Closed Christmas Day.
Rides: Zoomobile, TundraAir ride available at an additional fee (weather permitting, seasonal).
Conservation Carousel: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3 a ride or four rides for $10.
Gorilla Climb Ropes Course: Cost for CityPASS holders: $8
Advice for Visitors
- To help plan your visit to the zoo, download a zoo map and a Meet the Keeper schedule.
- The Kids Discovery Zone is available seasonally and weather permitting; see details.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit click here.
- Dining: Multiple food outlets, some open seasonally; see details.
- Gift Shops: Zootique and six other gift shops, some open seasonally.
- Strollers: Strollers, $8 CAD; double strollers, $10 CAD; wagons, $8 CAD (plus refundable $5 deposit on each).
Accessibility: Accessible parking. Free wheelchair rental, $5 CAD refundable deposit required; see details.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 more: Proceed to the Member and Prepaid Pass line for admission.