Save 36% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
- Visit the Zoo’s two tiny rhinos! Kiran, a greater one-horned rhino calf, can be viewed 11:30am to 1:30pm daily in Indo-Malaya. Stay tuned for white rhino calf Theodore’s debut later this Spring 2018!
- Don’t miss the return of the giants! Aldabra tortoises have returned to the Toronto Zoo after 18 years. Aldabra tortoises are one of the largest reptiles in the world, measuring up to 5 feet long and weighing over 400lbs.
- See the Zoo’s polar bear family in the award-winning 10-acre Tundra Trek, along with snowy owls, Arctic wolves, Arctic foxes and more.
- Enjoy year-round animal keeper talks and explore five indoor tropical pavilions featuring animals from around the world. Plus, don't miss the Zoo’s Amazing Animal Show or the 2-acre Splash Island splash pad during the summer months.
- Coming July 2018, visit Amur tigers Vasili and Kira. These endangered tigers are the largest of all sub-species of tiger and are returning to the Zoo for the first time since 2012.
2000 Meadowvale Road
Northeast of downtown at Highway 401 and Meadowvale Road (exit 389)
Hours subject to change without notice; see website or call for current hours.
Last admission one hour before closing.
Closed Christmas Day.
Rides: Zoomobile, TundraAir ride available at an additional fee (weather permitting, seasonal).
Conservation Carousel: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3 a ride or four rides for $10.
Gorilla Climb Ropes Course: Cost for CityPASS holders: $8
NEW EcoTrek Adventure: Coming Summer 2018!
Advice for Visitors
- To help plan your visit to the zoo, download a zoo map and a Meet the Keeper schedule.
- The Kids Discovery Zone is available seasonally and weather permitting; see details.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit click here.
- Dining: Multiple food outlets, some open seasonally; see details.
- Gift Shops: Zootique and six other gift shops, some open seasonally.
- Strollers: Strollers, $8 CAD; double strollers, $10 CAD; wagons, $8 CAD (plus refundable $5 deposit on each).
Accessibility: Accessible parking. Free wheelchair rental, $5 CAD refundable deposit required; see details.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups: Groups with CityPASS booklets in hand can proceed to the Member and Prepaid Pass line for admission. Groups of 10 or more with voucher(s) should visit guest services to exchange for booklets. Call Guest Services at (416) 392-5929 with questions.