Save 37% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
- Meet baby pygmy hippo Penelope and baby gorilla Charlie in the African Rainforest before visiting one of the largest reptiles in the world, Aldabra tortoises Rasputin, Queenie and Malila.
- NEW opening this December: Terra Lumina: An Enchanted Night Walk Into A Bright Future. Terra Lumina takes visitors on a journey through a luminous vision of our planet’s future. Passing through a portal, travelers will be transported to a fantastical vision of the year 2099, a time where humans have learned to live in harmony with nature, protecting our planet and the wildlife that calls it home. Visit torontozoo.com for details.
- Visit the Zoo’s polar bear family in the award-winning 10-acre Tundra Trek, along with snowy owls, Arctic wolves, Arctic foxes and more.
- Go down under at the Zoo’s Kangaroo Walk-Thru to walk among Western Grey kangaroos and wallabies (seasonal).
- Enjoy year-round animal keeper talks and explore five indoor tropical pavilions featuring animals from around the world. Plus, don't miss the Zoo’s Amazing Animal Show or the 2-acre Splash Island splash pad during the summer months.
- The Zoo’s Wild Rouge adventure, an ecologically themed zipline, transports guests down a 300-meter cable line at over 40 kilometers per hour and concludes with a thrilling zip drop off the landing platform!
2000 Meadowvale Road
Northeast of downtown at Highway 401 and Meadowvale Road (exit 389)
Hours subject to change without notice; see website or call for current hours.
Last admission one hour before closing.
Closed Christmas Day.
Rides: Zoomobile, TundraAir ride available at an additional fee (weather permitting, seasonal).
Conservation Carousel: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3 a ride or four rides for $10.
Gorilla Climb Ropes Course: Cost for CityPASS holders: $8
Advice for Visitors
- To help plan your visit to the zoo, download a zoo map and a Meet the Keeper schedule.
- The Kids Discovery Zone is available seasonally and weather permitting; see details.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit click here.
- Dining: Multiple food outlets, some open seasonally; see details.
- Gift Shops: Zootique and six other gift shops, some open seasonally.
- Strollers: Strollers, $8 CAD; double strollers, $10 CAD; wagons, $8 CAD (plus refundable $5 deposit on each).
Accessibility: Accessible parking. Free wheelchair rental, $5 CAD refundable deposit required; see details.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 more: Proceed to the Member and Prepaid Pass line for admission.