Save 38% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
The Toronto Zoo is currently open; other Toronto attractions are expected to reopen later this summer, per Ontario's reopening plan.
- Enjoy 10km of outdoor walking trails and visit 5,000 animals from around the world.
- Go on a journey through a luminous vision of our planet’s future in Terra Lumina: An Enchanted Night Walk Into A Bright Future. Passing through a portal, travelers will be transported to a fantastical vision of the year 2099, a time where humans have learned to live in harmony with nature, protecting our planet and the wildlife that calls it home.
- Visit the Zoo’s polar bear family in the award-winning 10-acre Tundra Trek, along with snowy owls, Arctic wolves, Arctic foxes and more.
- Go down under at the Zoo’s Kangaroo Walk-Thru to walk among Western Grey kangaroos and wallabies (seasonal).
- Enjoy year-round animal keeper talks and explore five indoor tropical pavilions featuring animals from around the world. Plus, don't miss the Zoo’s Amazing Animal Show or the 2-acre Splash Island splash pad during the summer months.
- Zoom down a 300-meter cable line at over 40 kilometers per hour on the Wild Rouge adventure, an ecologically themed zipline. Be ready for the thrilling zip drop off the landing platform at the end!
2000 Meadowvale Road
Northeast of downtown at Highway 401 and Meadowvale Road (exit 389)
Rides: Zoomobile, TundraAir ride available at an additional fee.
Conservation Carousel: Cost for CityPASS guests: $3 a ride or four rides for $10.
Gorilla Climb Ropes Course: Cost for CityPASS guests: $8
Advice for Visitors
- To help plan your visit to the zoo, download a zoo map and a Meet the Keeper schedule.
- The Kids Discovery Zone is available seasonally and weather permitting; see details.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit click here.
- Dining: Multiple food outlets, some open seasonally; see details.
- Gift Shops: Zootique and six other gift shops, some open seasonally.
- Strollers: Strollers, $8 CAD; double strollers, $10 CAD; wagons, $8 CAD (plus refundable $5 deposit on each).
Accessibility: Accessible parking. Free wheelchair rental, $5 CAD refundable deposit required; see details.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 more: Proceed to the Member and Prepaid Pass line for admission.