Save 38% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
- Meet baby pygmy hippo Penelope and baby gorilla Charlie in the African Rainforest before visiting one of the largest reptiles in the world, Aldabra tortoises Rasputin, Queenie and Malila.
- Visit Amur tigers Vasili and Kira. These endangered tigers are the largest of all sub-species of tiger and are returning to the Zoo for the first time since 2012.
- Visit the Zoo’s polar bear family in the award-winning 10-acre Tundra Trek, along with snowy owls, Arctic wolves, Arctic foxes and more.
- Enjoy year-round animal keeper talks and explore five indoor tropical pavilions featuring animals from around the world. Plus, don't miss the Zoo’s Amazing Animal Show or the 2-acre Splash Island splash pad during the summer months.
- The Zoo’s NEW Wild Rouge adventure, an ecologically themed zipline, transports guests down a 300-meter cable line at over 40 kilometers per hour and concludes with a thrilling zip drop off the landing platform!
- NEW for 2019: Special exhibit ‘Washed Ashore: Art to Save the Sea’ from May-November 2019 where you can see 10 larger-than-life sculptures made completely from plastic found in waterways and oceans around the world. Plus, climb through the trees in our Wild Rouge Canopy Tour, take a stroll down under in our Kangaroo Walk Thru or go behind-the-scenes on one of our NEW Wild Animal Encounters. Details at torontozoo.com.
2000 Meadowvale Road
Northeast of downtown at Highway 401 and Meadowvale Road (exit 389)
Hours subject to change without notice; see website or call for current hours.
Last admission one hour before closing.
Closed Christmas Day.
Rides: Zoomobile, TundraAir ride available at an additional fee (weather permitting, seasonal).
Conservation Carousel: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3 a ride or four rides for $10.
Gorilla Climb Ropes Course: Cost for CityPASS holders: $8
Advice for Visitors
- To help plan your visit to the zoo, download a zoo map and a Meet the Keeper schedule.
- The Kids Discovery Zone is available seasonally and weather permitting; see details.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit click here.
- Dining: Multiple food outlets, some open seasonally; see details.
- Gift Shops: Zootique and six other gift shops, some open seasonally.
- Strollers: Strollers, $8 CAD; double strollers, $10 CAD; wagons, $8 CAD (plus refundable $5 deposit on each).
Accessibility: Accessible parking. Free wheelchair rental, $5 CAD refundable deposit required; see details.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups: Groups with CityPASS booklets in hand can proceed to the Member and Prepaid Pass line for admission. Groups of 10 or more with voucher(s) should visit guest services to exchange for booklets. Call Guest Services at (416) 392-5929 with questions.