Save 39% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Stand in the shadow of mighty T. rex… or underneath Gordo, the enormous Barosaurus… or beside the famous hadrosaur Parasaurolophus.
- Brave the bat cave! Explore cave formation and how bats use echolocation, and experience a spectacular dramatization of bats in flight during a nightly exodus for food.
- See one of the finest museum collections of Earth’s treasures on display anywhere, including meteorites, rocks, precious minerals and gems.
- Explore the many world culture galleries, with collections including Asian art, Egyptian mummies and African jewelry.
ROYAL ONTARIO MUSEUM
100 Queen's Park
Toronto, Ontario M5S 2C6
At Bloor St West and Avenue Rd. Enter through Michael Lee-Chin Bloor Street or Weston Entrance Queen's Park.
Days and hours of operation may vary; visit website for current hours.
Closed Christmas Day.
Wildlife Photographer of the Year: Upgrade your CityPASS to include Wildlife Photographer of the Year, on view until May 30, 2021. Guests may upgrade tickets onsite at the ROM admissions desk and at the entry to the exhibitions. Cost for CityPASS guests: Adults $8; Seniors/Students/Youth $6; Children, $4.
Special Exhibits: Some special exhibitions require an additional fee.
10% off Your Purchase: Get 10% regularly priced merchandise from ROM Boutique.
Advice for Visitors
- CityPASS users with disabilities may be accompanied by one admission-free attendant.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Druxy’s ROM Café
- Gift Shops: ROM Boutique
Best time to visit: Visit weekdays after 1pm when it's less crowded.
Accessibility: ROM is committed to accessibility for all visitors by providing access to collections and information resources; see details.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.