Save on admission to the top Philadelphia attractions
Notice to CityPASS Travelers
To learn about temporary attraction closures, product expiration and validity, our return policy, and how to contact us, please visit our Support Center. Our thoughts are with our customers and friends around the world during these difficult times. We hope you are looking forward to future travels as much as we are. If you'd like to know when the attractions reopen, sign up for notifications.
- Immerse yourself and your family in over 60,000 square feet of interactive, hands-on exhibits that encourage children to be the leader as you follow their curiosity, and take advantage of daily educator-led programming in areas such as art, literacy, music and movement, STEM and more.
- Explore the forces that affect the way water flows in River Adventure, where your little ones can move waterwheels, float boats and rubber duckies, and investigate the levers and locks that bring the water to life.
- Take a visit down the rabbit hole to wonderland, where you can join the Mad Hatter and March hare for tea and navigate your way through the Hall of Mirrors, where you'll find optical illusions around every corner.
- Watch your young astronauts assemble and launch rockets high into the air, or take the lead by exploring the Mission Control console, in the Rocket Room.
- Step into the world of giant blue foam blocks in the Imagination Playground, where the possibilities for play are endless.
PLEASE TOUCH MUSEUM®
Memorial Hall, Fairmount Park
4231 Avenue of the Republic
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Historic Carousel: Ride the historic restored carousel that dates back to 1908. Cost: $3 per ride.
Advice for Visitors
- Feel free to bring and push your stroller through the museum. You can also bring in outside food and drink.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Please Touch Café
- Gift Shops: The Kids Shop
Accessibility: The entire museum is stroller and wheel chair accessible.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.