Save on admission to the top Denver attractions
- Visit the Red Planet in Space Odyssey as you step up to a detailed diorama of a remote canyon on Mars and maybe even get to talk to an “astronaut.”
- Travel 3.5 billion years through the history of life on Earth as you encounter dinosaur fossils of all sizes and other amazing creatures in Prehistoric Journey.
- Hover near an African watering hole, stand just feet away from polar bears, and try out hands-on activities in the wildlife diorama halls.
- Let the little kids "excavate" fossils, experiment with water in action, test building methods and materials, and create art projects in the Discovery Zone.
- Take a “hike” on Colorado’s Mount Evans as you actively put your body to the test in Expedition Health.
- See thousands of authentic objects, including mummies, dinosaur fossils, animals, Native American artifacts, and spectacular gems and minerals from around the world.
DENVER MUSEUM OF NATURE & SCIENCE
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205
Closed Christmas Day.
Some temporary exhibits may have extended viewing hours; check website for details.
IMAX and Planetarium Films: Tickets for IMAX and Planetarium may be purchased at dmns.org, at the main ticketing desk, or at kiosks inside the museum.
Temporary Exhibits: Some temporary exhibit tickets require an additional purchase.
Advice for Visitors
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: T-Rex Cafe, T-Rex Grab & Go, Coffee Cart
- Gift Shops: Museum Shop
Best Time to Visit: Weekday afternoons are usually a less-crowded time to visit the museum.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for parking and transportation information.
Accessibility: Click here for accessibility information.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Two to three days prior to arrival, please contact (303) 370-6000 and follow the instructions to speak to an agent. Agents are available 9 am-5 pm MT daily.