Save on admission to the top Denver attractions
- Discover something new in the museum's current exhibitions, featuring artistic works from their collections in areas such as photography, western American art, fashion and textiles, conservation, Asian art, African Art, American Indian art, and more.
- Connect with Denver's creative community at artist demonstrations. Every weekend is a new chance to see an artist at work on three-dimensional art in the 3-D Studio.
- Roll up your sleeves and get creative! Visit the galleries on weekdays during the summer (and on weekends during the school year) to make your own art project. Discover new Create-n-Takes every season.
DENVER ART MUSEUM
100 West 14th Avenue Parkway
Denver, CO 80204
Open until 10pm on the last Friday of the month January through October for Untitled Final Fridays (included with CityPASS admission).
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Other holiday hours may vary; check website to confirm.
Ticketed Exhibitions: Ticketed exhibitions are not included in CityPASS admission and require a separate purchase.
Group Tours: Group tours are offered Monday-Friday and must be booked a minimum of one week in advance. Please inquire with the museum for reservations and pricing.
Advice for Visitors
- Free First Saturday: Please note that general admission is free for everyone on the first Saturday of the month.
- Gift Shops: The Shop at the Denver Art Museum
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Please contact the group services team in advance of your arrival at 720-913-0088 (Monday–Friday, 9 am–5 pm), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessibility: Click here for information on accessibility.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.