Save on admission to the top Denver attractions
Attractions may require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Discover something new in the museum's current exhibitions, featuring artistic works from their collections in areas such as photography, western American art, fashion and textiles, conservation, Asian art, African Art, American Indian art, and more.
- Connect with Denver's creative community at artist demonstrations. Every weekend is a new chance to see an artist at work on three-dimensional art in the 3-D Studio.
- Roll up your sleeves and get creative! Visit the galleries on weekdays during the summer (and on weekends during the school year) to make your own art project. Discover new Create-n-Takes every season.
DENVER ART MUSEUM
100 West 14th Avenue Parkway
Denver, CO 80204
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Other holiday hours may vary; check website to confirm.
Group Tours: Group tours are offered Monday-Friday and must be booked a minimum of one week in advance. Please inquire with the museum for reservations and pricing.
Advice for Visitors
- Free First Saturday: Please note that general admission is free for everyone on the first Saturday of the month.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Gift Shops: The Shop at the Denver Art Museum
- Denver Art Museum has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on their website.
Accessibility: Click here for information on accessibility.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.