Save on admission to the top Denver attractions
Denver Zoo may have sold out days; check open reservation times on their website.
Denver Zoo currently has limited availability; check open reservation times on their website.
Denver Art Museum currently has limited availability; check open reservation times on their website.
Denver attractions are operating at reduced capacity and may be sold out or require a wait for the next available entry. We recommend making attraction reservations as soon as possible to ensure you can reserve your preferred time; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide for more details.
- Visit the Denver Zoo's first-ever greater one-horned rhino calf, born February 28, 2020, at the crown jewel of Denver Zoo, the Toyota Elephant Passage, one of the largest and most complex elephant habitats in North America.
- Come closer than ever before to Amur tigers in Denver Zoo's newest exhibit, The Edge, featuring multiple yards and connecting bridges that allow tigers to stride 12 fee over guests' heads, and a viewing area with a perforated wall that brings visitors mere inches from these magnificent creatures.
- Find yourself in Africa when you enter Predator Ridge, an award-winning exhibit where guests can meander through rock outcroppings and native brush to experience lions, hyenas and African wild dogs.
- Get up close with aquatic wildlife at Stingray Cove™, an all-new seasonal interactive exhibit.
- Don't miss all there is to learn and see at the Denver Zoo, including aquatic life such as sea lions, river otters and polar bears, grizzly bears, big cats, hyenas, hippos, birds, fish, reptiles and much more.
2300 Steele Street
Denver CO 80205
Mar 1-Oct 31, 9am-4pm daily
Nov 1-Feb 28, 10am-4pm daily
Attractions, Rides and Special Events: Denver Zoo offers a number of attractions, rides and special events that are not included in CityPASS. Costs vary; see website for details.
Up-close Animal Encounter Behind-the-Scenes Tours: Denver Zoo offers daily up-close animal encounter behind-the-scenes tours that are available for an additional fee ranging from $50-$100.
Advice for Visitors
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Get the free Denver Zoo app and get access to the Zoo map, daily activities and schedules, animal facts, and more. Find it here.
- Dining: Denver Zoo has a wide variety of restaurants and snack carts offering park favorites, like ice cream, pretzels, popcorn, hamburger and hot dogs, to international fare and some of Denver's best bar-b-que.
- Gift Shops: A wide variety of global gifts, animal-themed clothing and household items can be found in the zoo's retail shops.
Best Time to Visit: Animals are most active in the morning just after the zoo opens. Arrive right at 9am to find the best free parking spot and enjoy animals as they are the most active.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for directions and transportation options. Parking at the zoo is free.