Save on admission to the top Denver attractions
- Watch mermaids swim amongst their sea life friends choreographed to music, all while teaching about the importance of taking care of our environment, in the Under the Sea Exhibit.
- Learn about the variety of interesting marine habitats on the North American continent, as well as the wonderful creatures that live in them.
- See how animals in a wharf habitat have adapted to survive tides, crashing waves, and tough environments.
- See a sunken temple, a shipwreck, and a coral lagoon, and explore how those features influence the habitat and the animals around them.
700 Water St.
Denver, Co. 80211
Aquarium Exhibit Value Ticket: Includes one 4-D experience and your choice of two: Face Painting, Coconut Tree Climb, Stingray Fish Food. Cost: $7.
Aquarium Plus Pass: Includes one 4-D experience. Cost: $5.
Animal Encounters: Have a one-on-one encounter with an aquarium animal. Depending on the animal, you may be able to feed, touch, train, and/or get your picture taken with the animal. You can meet our porcupine, sloth, serval, binturong, snakes, tortoises, or parrots. Cost: $15/person for first animal; $10/person for each additional animal; $150 for a private encounter, $100 for each additional animal.
SCUBA & Snorkel Adventures: At Downtown Aquarium you can snorkel or scuba dive with the fish! Swim with the Fish & Dive with the Sharks are two of the most popular and exciting programs at the aquarium. To reserve your dive, please visit www.a1scuba.com or call 303-789-2450.
Advice for Visitors
- Dining: Aquarium Restaurant
- Gift Shops: Treasure Chest Gift Shop
Directions: Click here for directions.