Save on admission to the top Denver attractions
Attractions may require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- The exhibits at Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus are one-of-a-kind and super fun. Get ready for ALL-IN play!
- Explore: Dig on the sand, splash in the river, traverse the canyon and zip through the air in Joy Park.
- Imagine: Slide down the fireman’s pole and save the town, take care of the neighborhood pets in Ready Vet Go or shop at a local farmers market and whip up a meal in the farmhouse kitchen.
- Investigate: Unlock the secret science of bubbles, control the forces of motion and gravity, launch a rocket, or splash and experiment with H2O.
- Create: Master your use of texture, space and color in The Art Studio or learn about nutrition and foods from cultures all over the world alongside a seasoned chef.
CHILDREN'S MUSEUM OF DENVER AT MARSICO CAMPUS
2121 Children’s Museum Drive
Denver, Colorado 80211
Wed-Sun; 8:30am-12pm, 12:30-4pm
The Museum is closed on some holidays and for annual maintenance. Please confirm hours before your visit.
The Museum is open for 2 play sessions Wednesday through Saturday from 8:30am-12pm and 12:30-4pm. Reservations are required; guests can check in at any time during their play session.
Advice for Visitors
- The Children’s Museum is designed for ages newborn through age 8 and their grown-ups, but kids of all ages can have fun at the museum.
- A typical visit is 1-3 hours. Give yourself plenty of time to explore.
- Come dressed for active play at this very busy, very FUN Museum.
- For a better visit, please consider leaving your stroller in your car.
- Get some fresh air at the outdoor park, open year-round, where kids can get messy. (Bring a change of clothes.)
- The Café has limited seating, but there is plenty of outdoor seating and picnic space in the park, and outside food is allowed.
- Children and adults must stay together. No adults are allowed in the museum without a child, and no children without an adult.
- Special events are not included; event pricing varies.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Museum Café
- Gift Shops: Museum Gift Shop
- The Children's Museum has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on their website.
Accessibility: Click here for accessibility information.
Parking: Click here for parking information.