Save on admission to the top Denver attractions
Wings Over the Rockies will be closed September 28 for a special event.
Wings Over the Rockies is closed Friday, September 27th.
- Dive into one of the premier aerospace attractions in the Rocky Mountain region, home to more than 50 aircraft and space vehicles; world-class traveling exhibits are included with admission.
- Browse a rare collection of iconic aircraft including a B-1A Lancer, F-14 Tomcat, B-52 Bomber and replica X-Wing Starfighter.
- Learn about astronauts with Colorado connections who have helped transform our understanding of space.
- See a Wright Model K Propeller that was signed by Orville Wright at his home in Dayton, Ohio, in 1944.
- Explore a unique collection of uniforms, gear and more, featuring dozens of items not found anywhere else in the world including specially designed arctic flight suits and original Lowry Air Force Base photography equipment.
- Named a “Top 20 Aviation Museum Around the World” by CNN Travel.
- Both American Idol and The Bachelor have filmed on location!
WINGS OVER THE ROCKIES AIR & SPACE MUSEUM
7711 E. Academy Blvd.
Denver, CO 80230
Simulator Experiences: Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum offers a simulator experience not included in general admission. Flip, turn and twirl in the full-motion MaxFlight simulator, dogfight in Aviation Xtreme or grab your kids and jump on Doron.
All simulator pricing is per person.
Simulator Experience (MaxFlight & Aviation Xtreme only): $13.50
MaxFlight Simulator only: $7.50
Aviation Xtreme Simulator only: $7.50
Doron Simulator only: $5.00
Guided Group Tours: If you are interested in a guided-tour for your group of 10 or more, please contact Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum at 303.360.5360 ext 115, at least two weeks ahead of your visit; additional fees apply.
Theater: Wings’ Harrison Ford Welcome Theater offers a selection of multimedia programming included in CityPASS admission. Now showing: Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag. at 11:30am and 2:30pm daily.
Advice for Visitors
- Within walking distance of the museum, you'll find a fantastic selection of dining options. A top notch beer garden and Rocket Ice Cream can be found right next door, and just down the block you'll find wood-fired bagels and Baja California-inspired fare.
- The museum hosts events throughout the year such as a Star Wars™ weekend and Hops in the Hangar beer festival. Tickets to those events are sold separately. Check WingsMuseum.org for up to date information.
- Gift Shops: Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum Gift Shop
Accessibility: Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum is a handicap accessible attraction. Wheelchairs are available upon request.
Directions: Click here for directions.