Save on admission to the top Denver attractions
- Explore 100 powerful artifacts that illustrate how Colorado became Colorado in Zoom In: The Centennial State in 100 Objects. Culled from the vast collections of History Colorado, every object on view had a role in shaping our state--from the age of the Paleoindians to Jack Swigert's Apollo 13 flight suit and beyond.
- Hear the story of Colorado’s longest continuous residents, told in their own voices in Written on the Land: Ute Voices, Ute History. Take a journey to iconic Colorado places the Ute people call home. You’ll see traditional arts, gorgeous photography, and contemporary video showing how Ute people have adapted and persevered through the centuries. Witness the tragic loss of Ute homelands and see efforts to keep Ute culture and language alive today.
- Come explore Colorado's brewing past, present, and future in Beer Here! Brewing the New West. See beer-brewing equipment from then to now, a massive bottle-breaker from Prohibition days, the nation’s first aluminum beer cans, and a wealth of other artifacts from the state’s hoppy history. Thirsty for more? After you view the exhibit, stay awhile to enjoy a sampler tray of historic beer styles.
HISTORY COLORADO CENTER
Denver, CO 80203
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Audio Guide: Available in English or Spanish. Cost: $2.
Advice for Visitors
- Be sure to check the center's website for upcoming deals, lectures or programs that may be included with the price of admission.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Café Rendezvous
- Gift Shops: Gift Shop
Best Time to Visit: Afternoons are typically quieter than mornings.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs are available for checkout at the front desk.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for parking and transportation information.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Call (303) 866-2394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of arrival.