Save 40% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Enjoy 10km of outdoor walking trails and visit 5,000 animals from around the world.
- Go on a journey through a luminous vision of our planet’s future in Terra Lumina: An Enchanted Night Walk Into A Bright Future. Passing through a portal, travelers will be transported to a fantastical vision of the year 2099, a time where humans have learned to live in harmony with nature, protecting our planet and the wildlife that calls it home.
- Visit the Zoo’s polar bear family in the award-winning 10-acre Tundra Trek, along with snowy owls, Arctic wolves, Arctic foxes and more.
- Go down under at the Zoo’s Kangaroo Walk-Thru to walk among Western Grey kangaroos and wallabies (seasonal).
2000 Meadowvale Road
Northeast of downtown at Highway 401 and Meadowvale Road (exit 389)
Rides: Zoomobile, TundraAir ride available at an additional fee.
Conservation Carousel: Cost for CityPASS guests: $3 a ride or four rides for $10.
Gorilla Climb Ropes Course: Cost for CityPASS guests: $8
Advice for Visitors
- To help plan your visit to the zoo, download a zoo map and a Meet the Keeper schedule.
- The Kids Discovery Zone is available seasonally and weather permitting; see details.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit click here.
- Dining: Multiple food outlets, some open seasonally; see details.
- Gift Shops: Zootique and six other gift shops, some open seasonally.
- Strollers: Strollers, $8 CAD; double strollers, $10 CAD; wagons, $8 CAD (plus refundable $5 deposit on each).
- The Toronto Zoo has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on the Zoo's website.
Accessibility: Accessible parking. Free wheelchair rental, $5 CAD refundable deposit required; see details.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.