Save 39% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
Toronto CityPASS Attractions are Reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
While CN Tower and Ontario Science Centre remain temporarily closed, Toronto CityPASS still saves 17% on admission to the four open attractions: Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, Casa Loma, Royal Ontario Musuem, and Toronto Zoo.
- Get out of this world in Space, with a state-of-the-art planetarium, meteorites from Mars, cosmic rays, black holes, a space chair that's really a rocket.
- See the stories of athletes, survivalists, extreme sports enthusiasts and others who have broken through barriers of what was once thought humanly impossible, and learn about your own amazing body in AstraZeneca Human Edge.
- Touch a tornado, hang out in a cave, and get close to giant cockroaches and poison dart frogs in The Living Earth.
- Be part of the action in fun, hands-on exhibits including WordHarp, Ferrofluid Fountain, and Pipe Dreams
ONTARIO SCIENCE CENTRE
770 Don Mills Road
Toronto, Ontario M3C 1T3
At Eglinton Avenue East
Hours subject to change; see details on website.
Closed Christmas Day.
Special Exhibits: Special exhibitions may require separate, additional admission ticket; price not included in CityPASS admission.
OMNIMAX Theatre: Experience the IMAX® Dome Screen+Sound! With IMAX Dome technology, images are projected onto a giant dome screen, which gives you the sense of being immersed in the film. Now playing… click here. Cost for CityPASS guests: adult $9 CAD; child (4-17) $9 CAD.
Advice for Visitors
- Staff engage visitors with wonders of science through daily demonstrations, so be sure to experience one.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: The Lobby Café, Great Hall Café, KidSpark Café, Valley Restaurant
- Gift Shops: Mastermind
- Strollers: Available for free
Accessibility: OSC is barrier-free. Wheelchairs, free.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (888) 696-1110.