Enter One of Our Giveaways
Don’t miss your chance to win! Learn more.
Subscribe to Our Blog
- A guide to Super Bowl weekend in Houston with CityPASS
- Houston Museum of Natural Science with the acclaimed Jurassic James
- Yes, You Can Have an Affordable, Family-Friendly Vacation in NYC
- Go for a College Football Bowl Game, Stay to Explore the City
- A CityPASS guide to the best holiday happenings
Posts By City
- New York
- San Francisco
- Southern California
- Tampa Bay
Chicago and New York – What’s the Difference?
Thinking of taking a vacation to the Big Apple or the Windy City? Compare their unique qualities while you consider the different things to do in New York and places to visit in Chicago with a little help from the graphic below.
If you enjoyed this graphic, please feel free to share it on your site. Simply copy & paste the following code into your website or blog:
<a href="http://www.citypass.com/blog/chicago-new-york-whats-difference"><img alt="Chicago and New York - What's the Difference" src="http://b.citypass.com/blog/info/nyvschicago-sm.jpg" /></a>
So which city is your favorite? Also, do you prefer the attractions in Chicago or New York's attractions? Which city has the better pizza? In the end it all comes down to personal taste, and both cities have plenty to offer!