Save 42% on admission to the top 6 New York City attractions with CityPASS.
- Feel the energy, wonder and beauty of New York City day or night from 70 stories up.
- Use the binoculars to explore the unobstructed views through glass panels on the 67th and 69th floors and in the open air on the 70th floor.
- Marvel at Radiance, a breathtaking wall of glass panels, mouth-blown glass, crystal clusters, and fiber-optic lighting created by Swarovski.
TOP OF THE ROCK OBSERVATION DECK
50th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues
New York, NY 10111
Open daily, 8am-midnight
Last elevator ascends at 11pm.
Hours may vary on holidays.
SUNRISE SUNSET Ticket: Visit twice in one day; Cost for CityPASS holders: $13
Rockefeller Center Tour: Use the coupon in your CityPASS booklet for $5 off the Rockefeller Center Tour, a guided 75-minute tour. Departs every half-hour from 10am-7pm. Regular price, $17; price for CityPASS holders (with coupon), $12.
Discount: Receive 20% off Top of the Rock retail merchandise. See booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- The free Viewfinder Mobile App for Android and iPhone enhances your visit with these tools: Virtual Viewfinder, Snapshot, Audio tour and Shop & Eat.
- Enjoy free WiFi throughout the building.
- If you have a wait for your scheduled Top of the Rock® Observation Deck entry time, consider taking the Rockefeller Center Tour, available to CityPASS holders for a special price of $12 with the coupon in your CityPASS booklet. The 75-minute guided tour will entertain and inform you while you await your scheduled time.
- The Legendary Rainbow Room on the 65th floor offers dining and entertainment Monday evenings and brunch on Sundays from 10am-3pm. The Sixtyfive Bar at Rainbow Room offers cocktails and small plates Monday through Friday from 5pm-midnight. Don't miss your chance to visit this classic Manhattan destination, spectacularly preserved.
- Dining: Restaurants on Concourse level of 30 Rockefeller Plaza (where you exit the elevators) and in the general vicinity.
- Gift Shops: Shops on 67th floor, 69th floor, and Concourse level of Rockefeller Center offer exclusive Top of the Rock items.
Best time to visit: Visit Top of the Rock Observation Deck between 8-10am or 10-11pm when it's less crowded.
Accessibility: All hallways, exhibits and restrooms are handicap accessible.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Group leader must come to TOR in person, between the hours of 8-10 a.m. or 9-11 p.m., in advance of the desired date of entry to exchange the CityPASS ticket for Top of the Rock Observation Deck timed tickets. There will be no exceptions made. To expedite service, the group leader may pre-pull all of the TOR tickets from the CityPASS booklets and sort them by adult and youth.