Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
- Feel the energy, wonder and beauty of New York City day or night from 70 stories up.
- Use the binoculars to explore the unobstructed views through glass panels on the 67th and 69th floors and in the open air on the 70th floor.
- Marvel at Radiance, a breathtaking wall of glass panels, mouth-blown glass, crystal clusters, and fiber-optic lighting created by Swarovski.
TOP OF THE ROCK OBSERVATION DECK
50th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues
New York, NY 10111
Open daily, 8am-midnight
Last elevator ascends at 11pm.
Hours may vary on holidays.
Advice for Visitors
- The free Viewfinder Mobile App for Android and iPhone enhances your visit with these tools: Virtual Viewfinder, Snapshot, Audio tour and Shop & Eat.
- Enjoy free WiFi throughout the building.
- If you have a wait for your scheduled Top of the Rock® Observation Deck entry time, consider taking the Rockefeller Center Tour. The 75-minute guided tour will entertain and inform you while you await your scheduled time.
- The Sixtyfive Bar at Rainbow Room offers cocktails and small plates Monday through Friday from 5pm-close and Sunday from 4-9pm. Don't miss your chance to enjoy the view from the highest outdoor terrace bar in NYC.
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck uses timed-entry ticketing; when you arrive with your CityPASS, you'll be given a ticket for the next available time-slot, or you can request a future time-slot of your choice, based on availability. You are welcome to go to the box office or will call desk in advance of your desired visit day/time to secure tickets, as long as the visit time falls within the 9-day CityPASS validity period.
- Dining: Restaurants on Concourse level of 30 Rockefeller Plaza (where you exit the elevators) and in the general vicinity.
- Gift Shops: Shops on 67th floor, 69th floor, and Concourse level of Rockefeller Center offer exclusive Top of the Rock items.
Best time to visit: Visit Top of the Rock Observation Deck between 8-10am or 10-11pm when it's less crowded.
Accessibility: All hallways, exhibits and restrooms are handicap accessible.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Group leader must come to TOR in person, between the hours of 8-10 a.m. or 9-11 p.m., in advance of the desired date of entry to obtain Top of the Rock Observation Deck timed tickets. There will be no exceptions made.