Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Top of the Rock
Top of the Rock™ Observation Deck offers stunning views of New York City and beyond. Come experience our interior and exterior decks on the top three floors of this magnificent art deco building. Enjoy 360-degree panoramic views 70 stories up in the sky.
Top of the Rock Observation Deck general admission offers stunning 360-degree views from indoor and outdoor decks of the top 3 floors of this legendary art-deco skyscraper.
50th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues
Open daily, 8am-midnight
Last elevator ascends at 11pm.
Hours may vary on holidays.
- Day or night, three floors of indoor and outdoor decks offer stunning panoramas of the city’s energy, wonder, and beauty.
- Created by Swarovski, Radiance is the first of its kind, a breathtaking wall of glass panels, mouth-blown glass, crystal clusters, and fiber-optic lighting.
- Use the binoculars to explore the unobstructed views through glass panels on the 67th and 69th floors and in the open air on the 70th floor.
- Top of the Rock is located at Rockefeller Center, along with NBC Studios, the Rockefeller Center Tour, fabulous shopping and dining, and more.
To skip the general ticket line, present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the dedicated CityPASS line on concourse level, marked by a CityPASS sign, where you will exchange your CityPASS ticket for your next available timed Top of the Rock ticket.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
SUNRISE SUNSET Ticket: Visit twice in one day; Cost for CityPASS holders: $13
Rockefeller Center Tour: Use the coupon in your CityPASS booklet for $5 off the Rockefeller Center Tour, a guided 75-minute tour. Departs every half-hour from 10am-7pm. Regular price, $17; price for CityPASS holders (with coupon), $12.
Advice for Visitors
- Visit Top of the Rock between 8-10am or 10-11pm when it's less crowded.
- Enjoy free WiFi throughout the building.
- The free Viewfinder Mobile App for Android and iPhone enhances your visit with these tools: Virtual Viewfinder, Snapshot, Audio tour and Shop & Eat.
- Receive 20% off Top of the Rock retail merchandise. See booklet for details.
- If you have a wait for your scheduled Top of the Rock entry time, consider taking the Rockefeller Center Tour, available to CityPASS holders for a special price of $12 with the coupon in your CityPASS booklet. The 75-minute guided tour will entertain and inform you while you await your scheduled time.
- Re-opening in October 2014, the Legendary Rainbow Room on the 65th floor will offer dining and entertainment Monday evenings and brunch on Sundays from 10am-3pm. The Sixtyfive Bar at Rainbow Room will offer cocktails and small plates Monday through Friday from 5pm-midnight. Don't miss your chance to visit this classic Manhattan destination, spectacularly preserved.
Parking: Rockefeller Center Garage, 25 West 48th Street, open to the public 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.; Telephone: (212) 698‑8530.
Dining: Restaurants on Concourse level of 30 Rockefeller Plaza (where you exit the elevators) and in the general vicinity.
Accessibility: Top of the Rock is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act; full wheelchair accessibility.
Gift Shop: Shops on 67th floor, 69th floor, and Concourse level of Rockefeller Center offer exclusive Top of the Rock items.
Strollers: Strollers permitted; must be collapsible.
Photography: Use of tripods prohibited.
Subway: B, D, F, or M to 47 – 50th Street Rockefeller Center
Bus: M1, M2, M3, M4 travel up Madison Ave. and down 5th Ave.
CitySights NY Double Decker bus stop: #22 - Rockefeller Center
Groups of 10 or more:
Group leader must come to TOR in person, between the hours of 8-10 a.m. or 9-11 p.m., in advance of the desired date of entry to exchange the CityPASS ticket for Top of the Rock timed tickets. There will be no exceptions made. To expedite service, the group leader may pre-pull all of the TOR tickets from the CityPASS booklets and sort them by adult and youth.
Plan Your Visit to New York City - Use our collection of New York tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating New York attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 40%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
New York CityPASS
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
New York CityPASS
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997