New York CityPASS » Circle Line Cruises
Circle Line Cruises
Valid for Semi-Circle Cruise, Harbor Lights Cruise, Liberty Cruise or The Beast Speedboat Ride. You will enjoy magnificent views of the world’s premier skyline with up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, The United Nations and much more. Our professional tour guides will share the legends and lore behind our great city. Upgrade to a Full Island Cruise and see over 101 NYC sights. Circle Line is the ONLY cruise which goes around the entire island.
Pier 83 - Midtown
(877) 925 1161circleline42.com
For schedule and hours visit circleline42.com or call (212) 563-3200
The Beast Speedboat Ride available May-Sept.
Closed Christmas Day.
Special schedule Thanksgiving, and New Year's Day and July 4th.
Not valid for special cruise events including: Bear Mountain, 4th of July, and New Year's Eve.
One regularly scheduled Semi-Circle Cruise, Harbor Lights Cruise, or Liberty Cruise, all of which offer magnificent views of the N.Y.C. skyline and the Statue of Liberty. Or experience The Beast Speedboat Ride, a thrilling 30-minute ride on a custom-built 70-foot racing powerboat (available May-Sept.)
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises continues to offer spectacular views of Lady Liberty since 1945, sailing as close to the island as the law allows.
- Relax and have fun while enjoying stunning panoramic views of the famous New York skyline.
- Choose the cruise that's right for you: Semi-Circle Cruise, Harbor Lights Cruise, Liberty Cruise or The Beast Speedboat Ride.
- The Beast Speedboat Ride leaves all others in its wake as the Captain takes this racing powerboat up to 45 mph on a ride down to the Statue of Liberty. Available seasonally from May through September.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at VIP window.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Full Island Cruise: Cost for CityPASS holders: $4.
Advice for Visitors
- The winter cruise schedule is limited so plan ahead. Check available cruises for your travel dates: circleline42.com or call (212) 563-3200 before you go.
- In summer, the Liberty Cruise is usually least crowded.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure to give yourself ample time for the ticket and boarding process.
- Get one free rain poncho with a purchase of $10 or more at an on-board snack bar. See booklet for details.
Parking: Available on Pier 83, Mon-Fri: $30 before 3pm, $35 after 3pm; Sat-Sun: $35 all day.
Dining: Full concessions on cruises; no outside food or beverages allowed aboard.
Accessibility: All vessels handicap accessible, except restrooms on older vessels.
Gift Shop: Souvenir store on cruises
Subway: To Pier 83: N, Q, R, S, W, 1, 2, 3, 7 train to Times Square, take the M42 Bus.
Bus: To Pier 83: M42, M50 to the Pier.
CitySights NY Double Decker bus stop: #29 (Times Square South) on the Downtown Tour.
Groups of 15 or more:
To make a reservation please call group sales at (212) 630-8885 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Group leader should call or email at least 3 days in advance to make a reservation. To expedite service upon check-in, the group leader may pre-pull all of the Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise tickets from the CityPASS booklets and sort them by adult and youth. Please proceed to the special designated CityPASS ticket line at Pier 83 to exchange the CityPASS tickets for boarding passes.
Plan Your Visit to New York City - Use our collection of New York attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating New York attractions.
Same low price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Take your time
Valid for 9 days from first use
Skip ticket lines
Save time with easy access
at most attractions
Buy Nowor at any CityPASS attraction
|Adult ages 18+||Enter Qty||
|Youth ages 6–17||Enter Qty||
See The Savings
How you save 43%
Dec 15 - Feb 28, 2014
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
New York CityPASS
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
New York CityPASS
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997