Save 40% on admission to the top 6 New York City attractions with CityPASS.
- See the most famous NYC landmarks plus magnificent views of midtown and lower Manhattan from a unique vantage point on the Landmark Cruise.
- Take the Liberty Cruise for up-close views and photo opportunities of Lady Liberty that you can’t get anywhere else.
- Enjoy the reflections of the city lights on the water as you cruise through New York Harbor during sunset on the Harbor Lights Cruise.
- Feel your heart racing and your adrenaline pumping on the 30-minute, 45-mph Beast thrill ride!
CIRCLE LINE SIGHTSEEING CRUISES
Pier 83 - Midtown
West 42nd St. and 12th Ave.
New York, NY 10036
For schedule and hours visit circleline42.com or call (212) 563-3200
The Beast Speedboat Ride available May-Sept.
Closed Christmas Day.
Special schedule Thanksgiving, and New Year's Day and July 4th.
Not valid for special cruise events including: Bear Mountain, 4th of July, and New Year's Eve.
(877) 925 1161
Best of NYC Cruise: Cost for CityPASS holders: $5.
Premier Upgrade: Premier perks include shaded pre-boarding lounge, cushy upgraded seats, private outdoor patio, dedicated food and beverage service and more. Cost: Best of NYC Cruise, $25; Landmark or Harbor Lights Cruise, $15; Liberty Cruise, $10.
Discount: Get $10 off a purchase of $50 or more at the on-board souvenir stand. See the coupon in your booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- The winter cruise schedule is limited so plan ahead. Check available cruises for your travel dates: circleline42.com or call (212) 563-3200 before you go.
- In summer, the Liberty Cruise is usually least crowded.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure to give yourself ample time for the ticket and boarding process.
- Dining: Full concessions are available on cruises; no outside food or beverages allowed aboard.
- Gift Shops: Souvenir store on cruises
Accessibility: All vessels handicap accessible, except restrooms on older vessels.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions. https://www.circleline42.com/about/directions/
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: To make a reservation please call group sales at (212) 630-8885 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Group leader should call or email at least 3 days in advance to make a reservation. To expedite service upon check-in, the group leader may pre-pull all of the Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise tickets from the CityPASS booklets and sort them by adult and youth. Please proceed to the special designated CityPASS ticket line at Pier 83 to exchange the CityPASS tickets for boarding passes.