Save 42% on admission to the top 6 New York City attractions with CityPASS.
- Look out on New York City from 1,050 feet above the bustling streets below.
- See panoramic views of up to five states from the surrounding open-air promenade or from our climate controlled viewing galleries.
- Get the details about what you’re viewing from every vantage point with the included self-guided multimedia tour.
- Treat yourself to a view of the city after dark – CityPASS gives you a bonus same-night second visit between 10pm and closing.
- Take in the whole Empire State Building Experience, including the newly renovated art-deco lobby, the sustainability and historical exhibits, and the self-guided multimedia tour.
EMPIRE STATE BUILDING EXPERIENCE
350 5th Ave. and 34th St.
New York, NY 10118
Open daily, 8am-2am
Last elevator leaves 45 minutes before close.
Special holiday hours apply.
(877) 692-8439 (NYC-VIEW)
102nd Floor Observatory: Available at Observatory ticket office (2nd floor) or 86th floor cashier. Cost for CityPASS holders: $20.
Express Pass: Purchase from an official Empire State Building employee at the onsite ticket office on the day of arrival to move to the front of each line. Cost for CityPASS holders: $33. Please note: Street sales agents outside of the building are not employed by the Empire State Building Observatory and are not authorized to sell Express upgrades.
High-power Binoculars: Available on promenades for a minimal cost.
CityPASS Perk: Bonus same-night general admission and Multimedia Experience included with CityPASS.
Advice for Visitors
- Enjoy live music on most Thursday - Saturday evenings after 9pm.
- Observatory is open until 2am every night for spectacular skyline and night sky views.
- Check the Time to the Top here to better plan your visit.
- Whether its breakfast, lunch, or dinner, State Grill and Bar is located on the 1st floor to cater to your dining needs.
- Dining: State Grill and Bar, Heartland Brewery, Europa Café, Starbucks
Best time to visit: Shortest daily wait times are between 8-10am or after 10pm.
Accessibility: The Empire State Building is fully ADA compliant. We have handicapped restrooms on the 86th Floor Observatory and also have lowered viewing walls and binoculars. Service dogs are allowed throughout the building. Motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs are permitted. The 86th Floor has ramps to make getting around easier and lowered viewing walls so that visitors in chairs can still take in the view.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for directions.