Chicago CityPASS » Skydeck Chicago
Fast Pass Admission and The Ledge
No trip to Chicago is complete without experiencing The Ledge - glass floor balconies 103 floors over Chicago! Skip the cashier line with this ticket and treat yourself to unparalleled, 360-degree views of up to four states from the top of the world-renowned Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), the Western Hemisphere’s tallest building. Interactive exhibits, photo ops and a 9-minute theater presentation on Chicago and Willis Tower’s rise to prominence provide a memorable, one-stop Chicago experience!
233 South Wacker Drive
Enter Skydeck on Jackson Boulevard
Summer (Apr-Sep): Open daily, 9am-10pm
Winter (Oct-Mar): Open daily, 10am-8pm
Last admission 30 min. before closing
Fast Pass admission to the Skydeck’s 360-degree views and The Ledge glass floor balconies
- Voted one of the 7 Wonders of Chicago by Chicago Tribune readers.
- The Ledge glass floor balconies
- 360-degree views of up to 50 miles — including Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin
- High Speed elevators zip you up at 1,600 feet (488 meters) per minute.
- Museum quality exhibits and interactive touch screen activities
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the CityPASS/Fast Pass lane. Follow the signs to skip main ticket and main security lines.
Advice for Visitors
- Visit after 5pm for great sunsets and twinkling night-scape viewing.
- Go to sunrisesunset.com for the Chicago daily sunset times.
- Request a free welcome message on our electronic welcome wall. Visit theskydeck.com/skydeck-concierge/see-your-name to send them your request.
- Ultra-experience seekers recommend sitting, lying face down or doing handstands on The Ledge.
- Get 10% off any one item greater than $25 at gift shops. See booklet for details.
Parking: Tower Self Park, enter on Franklin, across from Willis Tower, Details call: (312) 782-5570
Dining: Nine weekday dining options in Willis Tower, located in Lobby and Levels 1 & 2.
Accessibility: Ramps for wheelchair access. Elevator accommodates wheelchairs and scooters.
Self-Guide: Multi-language interactive kiosks available on the 103rd floor.
Audio/visual Skylights Tour, $5.50
Gift Shop: Official Skydeck gift stores on lower level and the 103 floor Skydeck. Present CityPASS booklet and get 10% off any one item greater than $25 at gift shops.
CTA trains: Take the Orange, Pink, Brown or Purple Line to Quincy stop. Walk one block west on Quincy Street. The Skydeck entrance is located on Jackson Boulevard.
CTA buses: All westbound buses on Adams pass Willis Tower. Adams and South Wacker is the stop.
Plan Your Visit to Chicago - Use our collection of Chicago attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Chicago attractions.
Same low price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Take your time
Valid for 9 days from first use
Skip ticket lines
Save time with easy access
at most attractions
Buy Nowor at any CityPASS attraction
|Adult ages 12+||Enter Qty||
|Child ages 3–11||Enter Qty||
See The Savings
How you save 49%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997