Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Fast Pass Admission and The Ledge
No trip to Chicago is complete without experiencing The Ledge - glass floor balconies 103 floors over Chicago! Skip the cashier line with this ticket and treat yourself to unparalleled, 360-degree views of up to four states from the top of the world-renowned Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), the Western Hemisphere’s tallest building. Interactive exhibits, photo ops and a 9-minute theater presentation on Chicago and Willis Tower’s rise to prominence provide a memorable, one-stop Chicago experience!
Fast Pass admission to the Skydeck’s 360-degree views and The Ledge glass floor balconies
233 South Wacker Drive
Enter Skydeck on Jackson Boulevard
Summer (Apr-Sep): Open daily, 9am-10pm
Winter (Oct-Mar): Open daily, 10am-8pm
Last admission 30 min. before closing
- Voted one of the 7 Wonders of Chicago by Chicago Tribune readers.
- The Ledge glass floor balconies
- 360-degree views of up to 50 miles — including Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin
- High Speed elevators zip you up at 1,600 feet (488 meters) per minute.
- Museum quality exhibits and interactive touch screen activities
Present CityPASS booklet or printed/mobile voucher at the CityPASS/Fast Pass lane. Follow the signs to skip main ticket and main security lines.
Advice for Visitors
- Visit prior to sunset to enjoy day, twilight and evening views.
- Go to sunrisesunset.com for the Chicago daily sunset times.
- Request a free welcome message on our electronic welcome wall. Visit theskydeck.com/skydeck-concierge/see-your-name to send them your request.
- Ultra-experience seekers recommend sitting, lying face down or doing handstands on The Ledge.
- Get 10% off any one item greater than $25 at gift shops. See booklet for details.
Parking: Tower Self Park, enter on Franklin, across from Willis Tower, Details call: (312) 782-5570
Dining: Nine weekday dining options in Willis Tower, located in Lobby and Levels 1 & 2.
Accessibility: Ramps for wheelchair access. Elevator accommodates wheelchairs and scooters.
Self-Guide: Multi-language interactive kiosks available on the 103rd floor.
Audio/visual Skylights Tour, $5.50
Gift Shop: Official Skydeck gift stores on lower level and the 103 floor Skydeck. Present CityPASS booklet and get 10% off any one item greater than $25 at gift shops.
CTA trains: Take the Orange, Pink, Brown or Purple Line to Quincy stop. Walk one block west on Quincy Street. The Skydeck entrance is located on Jackson Boulevard.
CTA buses: All westbound buses on Adams pass Willis Tower. Adams and South Wacker is the stop.
Plan Your Visit to Chicago - Use our collection of Chicago tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Chicago attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 50%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997